• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 9

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea 0-0 at home to Newcastle still. Who cares tho, I'm sure they'll still be applauded off the pitch which is all that matters.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You can hear the co-commentator groaning in the background whenever Watford screw up an attack lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I gotta be honest, I looked at Watford's back three and thought there's no way they're gonna do anything but concede 2/3 at least here but so far they're doing alright. Perhaps a testament to how poor Sp**s are.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea and Leicester winning who are our rivals for top 4 at least Sp**s are still losing

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So pep going with no CB despite having Otamendi and Stones fit.managers can be crazy

Top Bottom