• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What happens now, will another team get their place if they finish in the top four?

Think the only fair way to decide who takes their place, is alphabetical order...proper alphabetical order too, none of this AFC Bournemouth *****-sense!

Reckon 5th place gets it, since it's a league spot and not one that comes from a tournament like EL or UCL.

Not that I think that this will hold, but if does, it could make for an interesting top 5 race.

Not that we're going to be in it...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reckon 5th place gets it, since it's a league spot and not one that comes from a tournament like EL or UCL.

Not that I think that this will hold, but if does, it could make for an interesting top 5 race.

Not that we're going to be in it...

So if Utd won the Europa, Sp**s win the CL and both finish outside if we get 5th it wouldn’t be enough right?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can we change the title in this to something more positive now?

We have a chance of Champions League, ridiculous as it seems considering how bad the first half of this season was, but lets back our losers for rest of the season!

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
Why does the PL table on the side only show the top 10? Was our current position seen as incomprehensible at the time of the design of the forum?

Bosniak Gooner

W
Can we change the title in this to something more positive now?

We have a chance of Champions League now, ridiculous as it seems considering how bad the first half of this season is, but lets back our losers for rest of the season!

So what is going to happen? Lacazette going to suddenly bang in goals?
Ozi will be back to his RM days?
Our defense will not leak goals?

Mate the season is dead and they do not need support from a forum anyways.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but if we had spent some proper money in January instead of skimping as usual we would have been in with a great shout of getting cl qualification.......

:frustrated:

Let's play Aubamawang

It's crazy to think we've lost the same amount of games as City and Leicester this season yet be so far away from them. All these draws are killing us, quickly sapping morale from the fans and players alike. Hopefully we will start to see an upturn in form now that the players are better acquainted with Arteta's style of play.

I'd say drawing is better than losing, but it encourages complacency.

"Well at least we rescued a point."

I'd rather see a more gutteral reaction from losing. At least then they know they need to do better rather than playing the same and hoping for a slice of luck.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
7 points behind Chelsea isn't that big,but we need much more continuity in our games and results.And we have away fixtures to Sp**s,City,Wolves and Soton.Also we play against Leicester and Liverpool at home.Tough task.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously don't care about CL i want us to finish season strongly if we finished 5th then it's bit bonus.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Three more wins then we can start planning for next season. We need to win the next two games at home (Everton and West Ham) and we should be ok re relegation.

Beyond that, I dont think we are there right now.

Top Bottom