• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can't see where we get in wins from tbh. I think we're going down. Don't say i didn't warn. Burnley and Fulham are starting to get results and WBA have the master of survival in charge. This idea that were too good to go down needs to die. We're fighting for survival.

novar

WBA getting Big Sam is awful, awful news for us.

If Wilder finally makes things click with his team we're in huge trouble, right now I fully agree with the form table, we're the 19th best team in the league.

GDeep™

League is very weak
After Chelsea we have 4 games where you normally expect to win all of them. After that it gets tough again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know from a good source though that the club will not sack Arteta. Relegation will obviously never be a real possibility with us.

Arteta is starting next season here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I voted we’d finish below top 4 but I’d be lying if I said I saw this :lol:

At the time I thought we had turned a corner defensively. I mean we still don’t concede that much the problem is the other end.

The sad thing is this is probably the easiest season to finish top 4. Everyone is so poor.
No one saw this coming tbf. I thought we'd be 5/6 fighting for cups.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I know from a good source though that the club will not sack Arteta. Relegation will obviously never be a real possibility with us.

Arteta is starting next season here.
Same source that got you posted on Reddit mate? Think he's done after Brighton/West Brom if we don't get a result.

novar

My prediction was 12th, that game we won against Pool hiding everyone in our box and getting lucky with Lacazette twice told me everything I needed to know. Not having a lot of faith atm but if Auba lights up again decent chance we can end 12th still.

It was the same with Emery, his loss against Pool where we looked like we might have been able to steal it but it really felt more like a training exercise for them strongly suggested me he wasn't going to be able to achieve great things with us. On hindsight it was harsh didn't know his successor would be so crap.

Basically if you reject every single thing you stand for just because you're playing Liverpool you deserve to be at Newcastle instead of at a top team.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I voted we’d finish below top 4 but I’d be lying if I said I saw this :lol:

At the time I thought we had turned a corner defensively. I mean we still don’t concede that much the problem is the other end.

The sad thing is this is probably the easiest season to finish top 4. Everyone is so poor.

Indeed. If any one team can get their act together they walk this league. Worse than the season Leicester won it which makes our situation all the worse.

I don’t think it’s recognised how bad this season has been. Like a genuine unmitigated disaster, that should have you throw whatever you’ve been trying in the bin and start over.

We have 14 points in match week 14. For context, that would’ve put us below Everton in 2019/20 after match week 14 who sacked Marco Silva 1 game later and finished 12th. It would’ve put us below West Ham in 2018 who sacked Manuel Pelligrini 4 games later and finished 10th. Below Bournemouth in 2017 who kept Howe but finished 12th and got relegated the season after. Below Burnley in 2016 who kept Dyche but finished 16th and are on course for the same.

People say our players aren’t good enough and they’re right. But no way they’re worse than that lot.

Arteta’s a lucky man.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We are 14 points from 1st and 10 points for 4th. That's 3 draws for those above us and us winning 3 games on the trot that puts us right back into the mix.

Only 15 games in its not over by a long shot.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We're still sh*t.

Not many shots from inside the box and on another day we don't get a penalty and it takes Xhaka another 5 years to score a goal like that in an Arsenal shirt.

Saka whether he meant it or not, doesn't score that every match.

The only positive I personally saw was it's worth starting that exact same front 4 again but even then, it was the most hated Arsenal players in internet history that actually got the W today.

novar

Leeds play Burnley so we're likely again back to 15th, but what matters is that so far we're still on track to beat the 40 points mark so we can still beat the drop

Top Bottom