• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

simba

Manberg Again
I think those red cards and the recent Wolves cost us Europe via the league unfortunately.

Not just that. The lack of a penalty and red card against Aston Villa. Red card and penalty not given in the reverse Leeds fixture for handball blocking a goal-bound shot. Lacazette goal against Leicester being ruled out by var for no valid reason. Mane should’ve been sent off in the Liverpool game. I think Fernandez should’ve been sent off for the stamp on Xhaka. There’s more.

An absolute minimum of 12 points robbed due to refereeing decisions. Would put us third right now. Even today, we should’ve had 2 penalties. VAR showed the wrong angle that had no view of the trip.

But the naysayers would call us petty and excuse makers, even if it’s the truth. Arteta is too nice he should speak out but doesn’t.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This Willian stuff though man, he has to make it make sense somehow.
Him and Edu convinced the player to join so have some loyalty/investment in making his transfer work.

Pepe on the other hand should find a new club.

simba

Manberg Again
I’ve City written off as a loss. They are far too good for us. I really want us to beat Leicester and Sp**s. Grew a dislike for Rodgers and Vardy recently. Would love for us to wipe those smirks off their faces.

amigo

A few games ago we were about level on points with Chelsea. Now they are in the top 4. All things are possible if we keep playing well and winning games. We need to stop thinking things like "We cannot beat Man City, already a loss". Of course we are not favourites- but anything can happen in a game of football and the truth is we are playing much better than earlier on. We have some excellent players. On our day we can beat anyone. I hate that people have written off the season with 14 games to go. Win 11 of those and we could be in a very nice place.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"Maybe we can beat City with De Bruyne out"
CarefulBriefFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

"Maybe we can beat City with De Bruyne out"
CarefulBriefFirecrest-max-1mb.gif
People are starting to say City are better without KDB and pointing to the interesting quirk that they tend to challenge for the title whenever he has an extended absence lol.

I absolutely adore KDB so I am very willing to dismiss this. Basically, I don't think it matters too much whether he starts or not.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean if de bruyne not play there is Mahrez B.silva and Foden can take his place

GoonerJay24

Good night for us again with teams above dropping points.

I think if United lose to City and we win our next two league matches, it's on.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Bad night for us. Looking at rest of the fixtures in top 4/6 race, West ham and Liverpool have the easier fixture list on paper. Rest are all having somewhat equally tough fixtures. Will depend on how teams in the middle of nowhere play in the business end when they have nothing to play for.

Melquiades

Worst break today was that Sp**s should have drawn but an obvious Fulham goal was somehow denied for a handball where the hand was at the player's side and the ball lashed in from only a few feet away.

Meanwhile Chelsea weren't penalized when a ball hit Konte's hand when it was waving over his head. The consistency of VAR decisions is absolutely shocking.

Kav

Established Member
The first page aged quite well didn’t it.

So how happy will you guys be about finishing 8< ?

Kav

Established Member
Worst break today was that Sp**s should have drawn but an obvious Fulham goal was somehow denied for a handball where the hand was at the player's side and the ball lashed in from only a few feet away.

Meanwhile Chelsea weren't penalized when a ball hit Konte's hand when it was waving over his head. The consistency of VAR decisions is absolutely shocking.
His hand was not over his head and the ball went to hand his hand didn’t move and he was too close to do anything about it. At least try to be a bit objective man. Just as the Fulham goal should have been allowed. The refs have been inconsistent because Lemina should not have been penalized for that either.

There has been some poor refereeing this season and over the last 5 years.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
This squad now believes they can beat anyone. That is key.

I'm not saying anything until we've gone to Liverpool away in the third game and seen what else we do in the window.

I do think regardless of that we will shock the league this season. Always one team that does who gets predicted to be lower than they come.
Lol

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom