• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're probably the most solid team atm.
I don't know if that will be enough to get us top 4.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s certainly shaping up to be one of those “anomaly” seasons. Games across Europe have shown that while stadiums are empty the home team advantage effect has gone out of the window.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Forget about top 4, another boring ****ty, transition season of sorts. **** me, a relegation battle would be exciting at this point.

Remember how we used to finish top 4 every years and it wasn't good enough? Those were days.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Whenever I realise that there's no way we're getting top 4 I think about the Europa League. But then I remember you have to actually beat teams to win it.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
United(A)
Villa(H)
Leeds(A)
Wolves(H)
Sp**s(A)
Burnley(H)
Southampton(H)
Everton(A)

We're getting beat next week 100%. Then we have a slightly more winnable game against Villa. Leeds(A) once again I'm expecting an L. Wolves(H) is an absolute must win as well. If we get 6 maybe 7 at best from those 4 games, we'll see how we get on from there.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Miss out on top 4 this season and we are not getting back for the foreseeable future. Only a matter of time before Chelsea and Manu get competent managers too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Miss out on top 4 this season and we are not getting back for the foreseeable future. Only a matter of time before Chelsea and Manu get competent managers too.

That's the worst thing, now would be the time to take advantage. Once clubs get their act together we're absolutely ****ed. Too much damage still to repair, still a long way away from where we want to be.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don't really think Chelsea, United or Sp**s are going to pull away this season. They've had some shocking results at home too already.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

We'll get nowhere in this league with:

Mustafi
Xhaka
David Luiz
Arteta playing like we are Stoke

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't really think Chelsea, United or Sp**s are going to pull away this season. They've had some shocking results at home too already.

People acting like those teams haven't had horror result ffs :lol:

Only downside from tonight, is we knocked Leicester into the fight for the league title...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know but all teams look s**t. But this is not promising start from us you expect to lose against city or Liverpool away but not against Leicester at home.

Manutd (A) Villa (H) Leeds (A) at this rate I'm only expecting 5 points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Average start to all teams who want to finish top 4 Chelsea 9 points us 9 utd 7 city 8. The good thing for us we already played city Liverpool away.

mpower2540

We don’t score enough goals to get into the top 4. Unfortunately we still have to trust players who are going to cost us. Lacazette, Xhaka, Mustafi, Luiz (was good yesterday but will inevitably cost us at some point), Kolasinac. I’m also concerned Gabriel is holding our defence together already so we’ll probably run him into the ground. United, Sp**s and Chelsea are nothing special by any means but they all have goal scorers which can save them.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

We don’t score enough goals to get into the top 4. Unfortunately we still have to trust players who are going to cost us. Lacazette, Xhaka, Mustafi, Luiz (was good yesterday but will inevitably cost us at some point), Kolasinac. I’m also concerned Gabriel is holding our defence together already so we’ll probably run him into the ground. United, Sp**s and Chelsea are nothing special by any means but they all have goal scorers which can save them.

We'd score more goals if Arteta didn't make Lacazette play DM and Auba Wing back

Latest posts+

Top Bottom