• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such depressing league season we going to end back to back season with less than 60 points and the performance are dropped and we likely finishing 9th maximum most managers at top 6 clubs get sacked by that. I understand the rebuilding and the squad quality is average but should at least be better

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This is now definitely going to be the worse arsenal PL season I have witnessed. Last year previously held the title as the worse season. Can we make it three in a row next year?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Failure of a season. Only salvageable if we win Europa and get into the Champions League. Which we have a 40% chance of doing at present.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We last won the league when Babycakes was a hit FFS.

This is the saddest way to sum up our Invincible title :lol:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was released about a week after we won the league at Sp**s, will happily take that though!

Last edited:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was released about a week after we won the league at Sp**s, will happily take that though!
I live to tarnish mate.

Oh that's a great film. Saw it for the first time on Amazon Prime during lockdown last summer.

amigo

All our beginning of season high hopes shattered to smithereens. Reading this thread is like a classic Shakespearean tragedy. Supporting Arsenal is detrimental to one's health.

amigo

Failure of a season. Only salvageable if we win Europa and get into the Champions League. Which we have a 40% chance of doing at present.
40%? When we are down in the semi final and are due to face a superior opponent in the final? Make that 20%

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If only this season was as good as the film...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
E1Q4YQVXIAIj4VN

United's overperformance is surprising, have to feel for Fulham and Brighton as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom