• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Burnley, southampton should be 6 points.. Everton are in poor form, Brighton are not good either. That fixture list is pretty good for us considering the circumstances...

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I honestly have lost all faith in us. Yesterday was that nail in the coffin for me as I literally saw nothing to motivate me one bit. Add to that, Partey is probably out. Where do we see our goals coming from? With the players he insists on playing I just don't see it. We need to start our young guns and give them some freedom instead of yelling at the players constantly. I saw something that said for the 3rd time now Ceballos has looked up and seen Auba make a run but instead of picking him out he passed it back to Bellerin because Mikel keeps yelling HECTOR HECCCCTOOOR!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yes we finishing like maybe 10th maximum or even worse unless something happen and suddenly we become a world class that's not happening this is our players and manager ability a season not in europe is seriously needed i start regretting winning fa cup and made us to europa because our wagebill didn't affected because if it has we'd be forced to sell most of these c**ts because we don't need big squad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Burnley, southampton should be 6 points.. Everton are in poor form, Brighton are not good either. That fixture list is pretty good for us considering the circumstances...
easy to say that but when your team struggling to score goals all these teams you mention apart from maybe Southampton will sit deep and hit us on counter it's frustrating all these games should be winnable but we are in worse position than them at the moment.

ItWasMeBarry

3zkplu.jpg

Ashybashy86

I honestly have lost all faith in us. Yesterday was that nail in the coffin for me as I literally saw nothing to motivate me one bit. Add to that, Partey is probably out. Where do we see our goals coming from? With the players he insists on playing I just don't see it. We need to start our young guns and give them some freedom instead of yelling at the players constantly. I saw something that said for the 3rd time now Ceballos has looked up and seen Auba make a run but instead of picking him out he passed it back to Bellerin because Mikel keeps yelling HECTOR HECCCCTOOOR!
His constant yelling is not only annoying to us fans, but must be very disruptive to the players. He's not allowing them to think for, or express themselves. It's all very controlling, and not at all condusive to playing the free-flowing football we want to see.

I watch our EL games on mute, so couldn't tell if the players could hear him much with the fans back. The football was surprisingly good, so perhaps they couldn't. :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
don’t underestimate Brighton mate.
Been watching a lot of them, (nephews/colleagues team). They’re a decent side that play good football. Desperately unlucky not to beat united and Liverpool.
Throw in the fact they have a great record against us recently....

We should be able to beat Burnley, Fulham& West Brom twice each. Would that be enough points to keep us up?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well to be fair if we got nothing against burnely southampton we'll deserve to be in relegation battle same BS happen last season we were in like between 15-12th and had 19 points from 13 games so not much changed really.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
We reap what we sow.
every decision in a club must be for footballing reasons. The fans and the owners forgot this simple rule and started to act like little tin gods and demented egomaniacs ...

They killed the sporting spirit and ethos of Arsenal .. all we have left is a walmart trumpian dystopia

Reactions: roz

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently if we carry on at this rate we'll finish with 45 points. But I don't think it'll be as bad as that. I reckon we'll finish with about 50 points.

Kav

Established Member
The club should not be in the position it is, when you consider the quality of players and the resources available, we should be doing much better.

While I will accept that the league is more of a marathon than a sprint, there is more than ample evidence that suggest a good start is the best foundation for achieving targets. So far we have had the worst start to the league since the 1980's. There needs to be some serious reflection among the board, management, staff and players in an effort to rectify the malaise and mediocrity on display.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Apparently if we carry on at this rate we'll finish with 45 points. But I don't think it'll be as bad as that. I reckon we'll finish with about 50 points.
it's be close like last season 50-55 points. midtable at best but first we really to get home form going without it we'll be in more trouble.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom