• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
08-C611-B9-2-A54-48-DF-9-BB3-DEB404-B63356.jpg

Interesting they’re so keen on Leicester and only have us sixth likeliest so far.
TBF Leicester were the third best team last year, and would have finished there were it not for a rash of injuries to key players.

LG10

We get Partey and aouar and we become top 4 faves thanks to arterta (quality wise we don’t have the 4th best squad). We just don’t have enough goals in the team to guarantee top 4 and this is largely thanks to our 50 M striker. Praying Pepe finds his feet, think that’ll be the key determinant on how we do.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We get Partey and aouar and we become top 4 faves thanks to arterta (quality wise we don’t have the 4th best squad). We just don’t have enough goals in the team to guarantee top 4 and this is largely thanks to our 50 M striker. Praying Pepe finds his feet, think that’ll be the key determinant on how we do.

We have the goals just need players that unlock them.

Makavelii

Was so happy to see Tottingspurs drop points.
They so deserved the win and got so unlucky and ****ed over. :lol: So many post hits and sitters just missed.
Amazing.

If we can somehow get a victory or even a draw at Liverpool, we are flying while our peers are stumbling.
Getting a little worried about Leicester and Everton though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah seeing them draw in that fashion was nearly better than seeing them lose. That sense of injustice :drool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Auba is our only reliable scorer. Agree we need creativity but saying we need to unlock our attackers that aren't scoring is a bit of a cop out.

Willian/Pepe will provide 30 goals between them in goals and assists. Lacazette will hit 15-25 per usual. Auba will always be on 30+ for both combined. Talking all comps. Add to that Saka, Nketiah and Martinelli when he's back and there's more than enough goals in the front line.

Signing Aouar would add goals from midfield as well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not worried about Leicester. I'm only worried about Everton. They have the least busy schedule of all the serious contenders for top four.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feeling Liverpool have already retained the league, but genuinely feel as high as 2nd is up for grabs this year...let do it!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All I ask from this place is that we dont lose our **** if we lose twice over the coming week.

We are very much a work in progress and it will still be a bumpy ride for us. What we can take confidence from is the fact that we are really looking good in our rebuild... so whatever happens this week, know that top four is in our grasp.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Feeling Liverpool have already retained the league, but genuinely feel as high as 2nd is up for grabs this year...let do it!

Im thinking you are a bit too dismissive of Man City there. Also Liverpool are very beatable, as seen with us in the Shield and then Leeds coming close in the opening game.

Favourites alongside City for the league, I trust Pep to settle into his rhythm again and start to compete. Positions 1-2 are taken, its three onwards where we can start attacking.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think a lot of teams are in the fold here

Besides the usual suspects we have Everton, Wolves, Leicester, Leeds as a potential outsider. Think Soton might be a dark horse for EL spots.
Will be sweaty for sure clive, hope it drags on til the last day.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
It's early to make any guesses but just out of feeling I see top 4 being

City/Pool
Arsenal
Everton

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Willian/Pepe will provide 30 goals between them in goals and assists. Lacazette will hit 15-25 per usual. Auba will always be on 30+ for both combined. Talking all comps. Add to that Saka, Nketiah and Martinelli when he's back and there's more than enough goals in the front line.

Signing Aouar would add goals from midfield as well.

Lacazette will hit 15-25 per usual :rofl:

Since when did he ever hit 25 goals? Talk about Laca tinted glasses!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Yeah, I cant vote in this until the window closes. Martinelli is our best chance for goals after Auba but we dont know when he'll be back. I tip Nketiah to get about 15 this season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At least read what I said. I'm talking goals and assists in all comps, specifically said all comps.

17/18 - 17 goals and 4 assists
18/19 - 19 goals and 13 assists
19/20 - 12 goals and 7 assists

Always gets 15-25 G/A for us.

He's our CF, he should be achieving 15 - 25 GOALS just in the PL, not a combined goals/assists in all comps. You're just highlighting how bad he is. I tip Nketiah to outscore him this season! (In all comps)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom