• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mikel just said it perfectly. Liverpool are in year 5 of a cycle while we’re still in year 1.

Club has to back him but it wasn’t as pathetic as we’ve seen at Anfield in recent years.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The most open top four race in years. Van Dijk is out of the season.

Liverpool will certainly be dragged into the battle for too four places.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of teams not look ready Chelsea utd Sp**s all dropped points we won't know maybe until half of season gone i think we need to get the maximum we can the next 2 games is against top 4 candidates we really need to get 6 points as against them we favorites

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Minimum of 6 points from the next two games for me.

Leicester at home should be a win.

United right now should be a win in any scenario. Sp**s destroyed them and carved them open even before the red card. Everyone goes on about Ole being a PE teacher coach and Arteta being the next best thing. So it would be embarrassing to lose against them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will take 4 points from the next 2 and would be happy with it.

We never turn up at Old Trafford really...no league win since 2006, bar a great one in the cup in 2015, terrible record really.

No crowds will help, but still don't quite trust many of these players to a degree...still would take a point.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

We never turn up at Old Trafford really...no league win since 2006, bar a great one in the cup in 2015, terrible record really.

No crowds will help, but still don't quite trust many of these players to a degree...still would take a point.
Our record against top 6 is shocking really nkt only old Trafford without fans we may have decent chance

Manberg

Predator
Every game is different. It’s unhealthy to think “Sp**s beat Utd 6-1 two weeks ago so we must go there and batter them else it’s failure”. I mean, when does football ever work like that? Don’t you guys learn?
Aston Villa beat the champions seven two, let’s forfeit the league and give Villa the title :lol:

Sp**s did well, were clever and were lucky Utd were so poor at the time they played. Utd will not be that bad every single week. Just like City today shored themselves up defensively. Did you see Walker and co give away cheap penalties? No, they learned from it and fixed their problem in time to play us.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Minimum of 6 points from the next two games for me.

Leicester at home should be a win.

United right now should be a win in any scenario. Sp**s destroyed them and carved them open even before the red card. Everyone goes on about Ole being a PE teacher coach and Arteta being the next best thing. So it would be embarrassing to lose against them.
Only if we decide to actually play some football

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

Plus it will be 11 vs 15 + VAR

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Sp**s and City are all conceding a stupid amount of goals. I know its boring for now but Arteta's style with the current side and not many creative players might work wonders this season.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Every game is different. It’s unhealthy to think “Sp**s beat Utd 6-1 two weeks ago so we must go there and batter them else it’s failure”. I mean, when does football ever work like that? Don’t you guys learn?
Aston Villa beat the champions seven two, let’s forfeit the league and give Villa the title :lol:

Sp**s did well, were clever and were lucky Utd were so poor at the time they played. Utd will not be that bad every single week. Just like City today shored themselves up defensively. Did you see Walker and co give away cheap penalties? No, they learned from it and fixed their problem in time to play us.

Thanks, would not have had the energy for this.

The logic on AM at times is actually pathetic.

Uncle Good-Advice

Fun fact. We conceded 6 goals thus far while facing two best teams away from home. Only one team conceded less. Defence wins championships?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Get maximum points you can it'll be like last season 65-70 points should gets you 4th and 70 points should be mikel target at least this year

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Sp**s and City are all conceding a stupid amount of goals. I know its boring for now but Arteta's style with the current side and not many creative players might work wonders this season.

Its pragmatic and it's highly likely we would go to old Trafford and be happy with a draw.

Arteta hasn't got the players he wants in order to go all out vs any team let alone big teams. There is always one eye on making sure we never leave the back door open.

Confidence is fragile. It's only recently that we barely won a game away from home. We haven't dominated a game from start to finish in a convincing manner for a very long time. We have been plugging holes.

We have too many players who just aren't there mentally. I can't fathom us getting 6 points from the next 2 games. I think 4 is respectable and I think that's what Arteta will aim for.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The most open top four race in years. Van Dijk is out of the season.

Liverpool will certainly be dragged into the battle for too four places.
they still have their fullbacks. And Mane, Salah and Firminho. It's hard to see them getting dragged down just because of a single player, however important.

Now, if Mane lost his form too, then it would rally hit them hard.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom