• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

GDeep™

League is very weak
Martin Tyler and Alan Smith killing me here.

Rather listen to a lgbtq coloured female commentator tbh.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah yeah make fun of it and call your boyfriend if you want. But you are not Mexican, you haven't see him before in other team.

It's only your ignorance talking about you

Do I have to be Mexican to judge a player? All I have to do is give him the good old eye test.

He passed for me chief.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do I have to be Mexican to judge a player? All I have to do is give him the good old eye test.

He passed for me chief.

Only Mexicans can judge a player who's been excellent while playing in the PL for two solid seasons now. :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I don't fear Chelsea. And no, they won't get anywhere near the top 2.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Only Mexicans can judge a player who's been excellent while playing in the PL for two solid seasons now. :lol:
You have only see him playing in Wolves. In Mexico NT and America, teams which doesn't play counterattack he looks bad.

Because he is not an striker who could play for a team who dominates the possession

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everyone's saying Havertz was poor tonight. John Cross on the other hand:

no way he would be this kind to an Arsenal player

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

He passed for me chief.
So you mock of everyone who thinks different than you. I someone disagree then you laugh and make fun of it. So intelligent from you then.

Top Bottom