• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly @Trilly @Trilly

Is this inventing opinions?

:lol::lol::lol:
Fair enough. Not sure you needed to @ me three times I only get one notification! Also that’s only one poster!

Btw have a look at Jiminez’s non penalty goals in the league and you won’t be as impressed. I still rate him though but he’s a bit overrated imo.

Last edited:

CanadianGooner1608

He alone!? Lol!!! That team was build around other players.

I mean he scored the winning goal. Of course football is a team sport, so you can't ever really say one player won the thing for you. That would kinda defeat the purpose of your "he never won anything for Mexico" point though.

I'm indifferent towards Jimenez, I like him, but not a fanboy, but there is a middle ground between "he's crap" and "he's a genius". I believe he's decent, and I'm sure Wolves fans adore him for his contributions.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I mean he scored the winning goal. Of course football is a team sport, so you can't ever really say one player won the thing for you. That would kinda defeat the purpose of your "he never won anything for Mexico" point though.

I'm indifferent towards Jimenez, I like him, but not a fanboy, but there is a middle ground between "he's crap" and "he's a genius". I believe he's decent, and I'm sure Wolves fans adore him for his contributions.
I never said he never won nothing for Mexico. I said he didn't do great in Mexico or NT. My point is he average, he looks better in a team which plays counters. In a team playing possession game he won't play good. That was my point. I'm Juve or ManU he would look pretty average. He actually made.the best decision staying in Wolves.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough. Not sure you needed to @ me three times I only get one notification! Also that’s only one poster!

Btw have a look at Jiminez’s non penalty goals in the league and you won’t be as impressed. I still rate him though but he’s a bit overrated imo.

:lol:

I was trying to blow up your notifications but I guess that didn’t work bro.

Who do you think will get more goals this season, Lacazette or Raul Jimenez?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

''Kai Havertz, the 21-year-old attacking midfielder captured in a £71m deal with Bayer Leverkusen, was a more subdued figure but showed occasional touches of class and clearly impressed Lampard with his work-rate, drawing applause on several occasions, especially for one 50-yard track back and tackle.

He looked like a class act and will be delighted to get that first Premier League game out of the way.''

Read this on the BBC sports article this morning. I'm sure he'll be a good player but the kid looked scared last night and got by passed so easily like it was nothing and didn't show anything of 'class'.

Also the only reason he tracked back 50 yards was because he lost the ball so easily. :lol:

If that debut was by an Arsenal player he'd be getting hammered.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
''Kai Havertz, the 21-year-old attacking midfielder captured in a £71m deal with Bayer Leverkusen, was a more subdued figure but showed occasional touches of class and clearly impressed Lampard with his work-rate, drawing applause on several occasions, especially for one 50-yard track back and tackle.

He looked like a class act and will be delighted to get that first Premier League game out of the way.''

Read this on the BBC sports article this morning. I'm sure he'll be a good player but the kid looked scared last night and got by passed so easily like it was nothing and didn't show anything of 'class'.

Also the only reason he tracked back 50 yards was because he lost the ball so easily. :lol:

If that debut was by an Arsenal player he'd be getting hammered.

I already said this a month ago, but Chelsea will get massivly overrated for a while. Of course, when the smoke finally disappears and they aren't up to snuff the backlash will be gigantic as well.

Can easily see Lampard being out of a job at the end of this year.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Brighton had gaping holes and a lot of spaces to run into, but I was impressed with Werner.
He looked composed and not troubled by the rhythm of the game. In fact he showed frightening pace in few moments.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

:lol:

I was trying to blow up your notifications but I guess that didn’t work bro.

Who do you think will get more goals this season, Lacazette or Raul Jimenez?
Probably Jiminez I can’t lie. He does seem to be on an upwards trajectory while with Laca I’m hoping he bounces back from his down season last year.

Jimi has the penalties as well so it has to be him tbh.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Brighton had gaping holes and a lot of spaces to run into, but I was impressed with Werner.
He looked composed and not troubled by the rhythm of the game. In fact he showed frightening pace in few moments.
Werner’s game is so simple that I think he’ll have the shortest adaptation period (if any) of all their new signings.

He needs to be a bit more inventive in the box though, few times he was put through and just tried a simply shift it outside and shoot. That’s not going to fly in the PL.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom