• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

littleboysilva

Spot the diversity here:

39181NgrIvr.png
My brain shrinks everytime I log onto this forum

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Nothing with Auba our wide can be special. Rubbish footballer.

PEA outwide is special as he doesn't really need to do much else than score. The CF in our system has to compensate for everything else PEA might lack (hold up, skills, tenacity etc).

PEA just isn't the CF for our system atm.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great stuff from Micah Richards, going at the @GDeep types

Think he brings a lot to Sky, he's got a funny side to him like Evra but without being a massive gimp.

Very good player on his day too, shame injuries kinda killed him...remembering him getting man of the match against Yanited in 2007, really wanted us to sign him back then...think he grew up an Arsenal fan too, good lad.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He isn’t, or Rio, Wrighty, Jenas, Dublin, Evra etc but a lot of guys are simply on because of BLM. Me calling it out is not an attack on them even, it’s an attack on the media. How could it be so white before that now you’ve got a black face on EVERY broadcast?

Top Bottom