• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I thought 6th before pre-season thinking no European football would be a benefit. The way we've started though, I can't see where the chances are coming from never mind actual goals. Looking at the list of fixtures coming up I'm only really seeing Norwich as a game I'm pretty sure we'll win.

Why

Always Me ?
Going 9th. I don't think Arteta will be sacked. He has propped himself up with young players so he can say his vision will take a few years. Think the owners are dumb enough to believe it and Edu and Vinai will back up whatever Arteta says to keep their job.

Bunch of yes men.

Only hope is Auba getting his form back which he won't. Can't see goals coming from anyone else in this team.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I move that @Juan Matas Beard be sanctioned by the mods for toying with the collective emotions of AM by inducing false hope through his vote 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It’s soul crushing I get it but I just don’t see how we can rival United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool. We are relying on one midfielder (Partey) being fit to even be able to put out a decent team. Never thought we’d be at this point tho.

It'll be at least 3 decades before we ever mount a viable title challenge, let alone win the bloody thing.

We're the new "Old" Liverpool without the passionate supporters who're able to dislodge the parasitic owners from the club 🤣

Moleque

Someone on here keeps saying that league position is simply based on net spend on transfers. Well, I thought I saw we were the top spending team in all Europe, so if this net spend bs is correct, surely we'll win the league

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Have gone with 8th. However I'm hopeful we get a 'new manager bounce' around November and can improve on my prediction.

nas7232

If arteta still manages us we will likely be bottom half. If we get a new manager then it’ll depend on who. Hopefully not Viera, Senderos or Alladaryce.

morpho

Established Member
There is absolutely no excuse for us not grabbing 5th. as we play 1 game less than the majority of our competition every week. That said, I have zero belief that we will pull it of. Top four is completely out of our reach. We dont even have the mentality to do a semi-blackburn/leicester, let alone the team chemistry to perform a miracle...

vantoure

Going 9th. I don't think Arteta will be sacked. He has propped himself up with young players so he can say his vision will take a few years. Think the owners are dumb enough to believe it and Edu and Vinai will back up whatever Arteta says to keep their job.

Bunch of yes men.

Only hope is Auba getting his form back which he won't. Can't see goals coming from anyone else in this team.
Lol so here's using kids as cannon fodder Wise guy, is our arteta:lol:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I have no faith in Mikel and his "tactics" so if he stays we finish 10th at best imo. With everything him, Edu and Vinai have said it's evident they know we will finish lower than what the fans are hoping for. I don't think we will be a top team with any of higher ups staying here.

I just don't understand what team allows a manager this much time and the goal posts keep getting moved wider and wider for Mikel for some reason. I don't like to compare managers but Emery did better than this and was sacked and he didn't get "the players he needs"

With Mikel it seems EVERYTHING has to be 100% perfect for us to win and some fans think that this is acceptable LOL come on.

SACK Mikel and get a competent manager and we finish 7th or higher imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom