• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our next 8 games (Sp**s game might come in between):

Brentford (H)
Wolves (H)
Watford (A)
Leicester (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Brighton (H)
Southampton (A)

Need a lot of points (20/24 maybe) to have a gap with the rest and set us up for the tough games later
We won't win all of those. Villa away looks tough. I think Palace and Soton away could be tricky ties too. We're solid at home though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most difficult games in next 8 is villa away and Southampton the others we should be beating. Still if you understatement everyone you'll lose or drop points important to be professional here and get maximum points available

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
How many of their current players were in that team though? I can only think of Kane, Son, Moura, and Lloris at the moment. Dier has always been crappy and Alli has been gassed for a while. Hardly the the same team.
Biggest problem is their defence aged and is no where near as good as a few years back. IMO never played great football but we're highly efficient in defence and attack. Now the defence isn't great.

Reactions: Kav

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe I doubted our boys even for a second...

whipping-boy.gif

...hope I can attain forgiveness one day 🙏

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Mustafi error in the Palace game and the penalty concession by Xhaka in the Brighton game still haunt my dreams till this day, gawd awful.

woke-up-nightmare.gif

Impressive how we f*cked it up tbh.

Followed the Watford game with conceding 9 goals in three straight losses :lol:

Riou

I have the pen v Brighton, more on Mkh than Xhaka.

We had a 2 v 1, and if the balding fatty played a decent pass, we go 2-0 up and win that game...not taking all the blame away from Granit though.

Riou

If Ramsey didn't get injured that season, would have got Champions League though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I have the pen v Brighton, more on Mkh than Xhaka.

We had a 2 v 1, and if the balding fatty played a decent pass, we go 2-0 up and win that game...not taking all the blame away from Granit though.

Auba missing that penalty in the last minute against Sp**s too.

That actually broke my heart as we were all over Sp**s in that game tbh. They just got a really lucky goal by Harry Kane.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We are in a good position, I'm optimistic now.. The others looks worse than us to me, we just need to be consistent and hope our key players will be available for the rest of the season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

United has got some xG going, but today Southampton fckd up so many easy chances for goals it's unbelievable. The last passes and decisions were horrible. United defence and midfield is not good.

Sp**s team is just bad apart from a few players. They have been riding their luck thus far to get so many points.

4th place is ours for the taking.

Top Bottom