• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Probably the strongest roster I've seen for any African nation ever bar the around 2010 Cote d'Ivoire ones. Only thing they're missing is a top top striker, but they got Mané. Also imo got solid to strong players in every area and even good squad depth for an African nation. Also a very good mix of experience, players in their mid to late twenties plus younger players/talents.

They should try to lure a proper, proven, French speaking coach with a 1 year contract for the AFCON and WC and see if they can do something. Rudi Garcia, Villas-Boas, idk.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Probably the strongest roster I've seen for any African nation ever bar the around 2010 Cote d'Ivoire ones. Only thing they're missing is a top top striker, but they got Mané. Also imo got solid to strong players in every area and even good squad depth for an African nation. Also a very good mix of experience, players in their mid to late twenties plus younger players/talents.

They should try to lure a proper, proven, French speaking coach with a 1 year contract for the AFCON and WC and see if they can do something. Rudi Garcia, Villas-Boas, idk.

I really like the Moroccan team as well. Back four and GK all play regularly in big five leagues.

Then they have Ziyech, Harit with El-Nesri who’s bang in form up front. In international football where midfield play doesn’t seem as important that’s as solid a team as you can get at that level.

Xanth

Currently, I think 5th to 9th is a cluster of teams with little separating them. This group includes us, West Ham, Sp**s, Leicester, and Brighton. Depending on what happens with Ole or even who replaces him, United could very well join this group to make it a race for the last CL spot.

Last edited:

Tomb Bombadil

Currently, I think 5th to 9th is a cluster of teams with little separating them. This group includes us, West Ham, Sp**s, Leicester, and Brighton. Depending on what happens with Ole or even who replaces him, United could very well join this group to make it a race for the last CL spot.
I think it's the "best" PL we had. I would even count in Wolves, Crystal Palace and Everton. If United not gonna get better you have from 4th - 13th teams that could go into europe.

Look at all the coaches in the PL compared to a few years ago. I just checked 5 years ago: Steve Bruce, Pulis, Allardyce, Howe, Hughes, Pardew...

Xanth

I think it's the "best" PL we had. I would even count in Wolves, Crystal Palace and Everton. If United not gonna get better you have from 4th - 13th teams that could go into europe.

Look at all the coaches in the PL compared to a few years ago. I just checked 5 years ago: Steve Bruce, Pulis, Allardyce, Howe, Hughes, Pardew...

Yeah, the standard of coaches/managers in the league has improved massively in the past few years.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The next 4 games with road trip to Everton, Lfc, United will go a long way in telling us if we have a CL squad. We aren’t going to be favored in 3 of our 4 matches plus they are tough road contests. I think 4 points from those 3 matches is probable but anything over that is another positive indicator but it is a run of games you don’t turn up for you can easily get no points and get knocked back even further in goal differential

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Top 4 for me is always what we should be striving for, however, I go through stages with this team where one week I am confident we can do it and then another week I think there is no chance. This is why I don't think this team is capable of being called a CL squad...yet! We aren't consistent enough - yes, we may be undefeated 8 games in a row but those games I don't think we were AMAZING - some parts of the games we played really well but until I see us consistently trashing teams and going for the jugular throughout the entire game I can't think we will finish top 4. However, if we can't top 6 then something is truly wrong AND I really love Conte but I hope he can't do anything with Sp**s *fingers crossed*

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FFh14e0XsAgPO4m

@Riou these mf's change their opinion so much, idk how anyone takes them seriously

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think Utd will take time to adjust to Rangnick. It’s a totally different system to Ole which when I watched them seemed more Mourinho-esque. Lot of questions about who plays where in that front line as well.

I think ultimately it’ll come down to us and them if we can sort our away form out. West Ham I think will struggle after Christmas with the EL and even with Conte that Sp*rs team is awful.

I’d take fifth but really if you look at this situationally, we should expect to be up there for 4th.

Goonger

I think Utd will take time to adjust to Rangnick. It’s a totally different system to Ole which when I watched them seemed more Mourinho-esque. Lot of questions about who plays where in that front line as well.

I think ultimately it’ll come down to us and them if we can sort our away form out. West Ham I think will struggle after Christmas with the EL and even with Conte that Sp*rs team is awful.

I’d take fifth but really if you look at this situationally, we should expect to be up there for 4th.

Big game tomorrow mate, if somehow we could come away from Old Trafford with all 3 points, that creates an 8 point gap to Utd. That could be a fairly big gap for Utd to make up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Big game tomorrow mate, if somehow we could come away from Old Trafford with all 3 points, that creates an 8 point gap to Utd. That could be a fairly big gap for Utd to make up.

Yeah I get people who said Anfield was a free hit but it means tomorrow is a real progress check for Arteta.

We have to be right in the mix. Can’t be blown away like we have been.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If we win tomorrow at OT then the title race is on imo.

Just need Don Rafa and Stevie G to get something against Liverpool/Man City tonight. We’ll be 2 points off Liverpool and 3 off City if they lose.

🙏

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we win tomorrow at OT then the title race is on imo.

Just need Don Rafa and Stevie G to get something against Liverpool/Man City tonight. We’ll be 2 points off Liverpool and 3 off City if they lose.

🙏

Everton getting piped bro :lol:

Their team is absolute gash with all the injuries. Of course they’re getting DCL back to play us 💀

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Think we'll be in the hunt for fourth, but miss out in the end. Will probably be out of the running in the penultimate match.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom