• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goonger

So, Brighton away next, before another international break. :facepalm:

Another big game, if we could get a win here it would mean 4 league wins from 4 between international breaks & would put us in a very decent position in terms of keeping in touch with the chasing pack, with Palace at home first game back after.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brighton win their game tonight against Palace and they will be top of the league.

Potter means business, and I feel our next match against them will be harder than the Sp**s game.

Multipass

Brighton have had a generous fixture to start the season. Leicester the only top 10 team that they’ve beat and they have been horseshit this season. They are in good form but beatable. Not saying it’s an easy game but again one we should be expecting our team to beat.

Multipass

Unfortunately we're not winning 6 in a row. I can imagine us doing well including a result against Sp**s that gets our hopes up, only to lose to brighton after dominating the first 30 minutes, having a first half sending off, and a sucker punch goal in the 90th minute.

The true arsenal way.

Happy to have predicted the three wins but hope I’m wrong with the Brighton game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brighton have had a generous fixture to start the season. Leicester the only top 10 team that they’ve beat and they have been horseshit this season. They are in good form but beatable. Not saying it’s an easy game but again one we should be expecting our team to beat.
Unlike us and Liverpool they beat Brentford away. And Leicester aren’t that horsesh!t, City struggled to beat them 1-0, no 5-0 thrashing like us. Potter is a superb manager imho. Would be amazing if they go top.

Goonger

Unlike us and Liverpool they beat Brentford away. And Leicester aren’t that horsesh!t, City struggled to beat them 1-0, no 5-0 thrashing like us. Potter is a superb manager imho. Would be amazing if they go top.

I think teams at our level are all capable of beating each other. Brighton also lost 2-0 at home to Everton who Villa thrashed 3-0. Seems at that level injuries play a decent part, & also simply who performs better than n the day.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
We should be beating Brighton, but it's a tough fixture and they are in good form this season. I'd be satisfied with a draw in this one but if we can get the win then it really keeps our momentum going.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We need to be going into games against Brighton, with more belief imo...we are Arsenal, we have some very good players.

They are a good team, but they aren't City or Liverpool, we can definitely beat them.

Need to get a bit more confidence, from the team and the fans.

Barry

We need to be going into games against Brighton, with more belief imo...we are Arsenal, we have some very good players.

They are a good team, but they aren't City or Liverpool, we can definitely beat them.

Need to get a bit more confidence, from the team and the fans.
Beating one of the Premier League Top 6 next week should give us some belief back as a club

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
early to say and i don't want to jinx us but if this starting 11 stay fit for majority of season we going to end the league campaign with at least 70 points or maybe few points more. last season we ended with 62 points and we gone to 8 winless streak and lost like 13 games. not sure it'll be enough for top 4 finish but 100% top 6 finish.

again early to say because if we got long term injury of one of Partey Gabriel Auba we are in trouble achieving that.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

early to say and i don't want to jinx us but if this starting 11 stay fit for majority of season we going to end the league campaign with at least 70 points or maybe few points more. last season we ended with 62 points and we gone to 8 winless streak and lost like 13 games. not sure it'll be enough for top 4 finish but 100% top 6 finish.

again early to say because if we got long term injury of one of Partey Gabriel Auba we are in trouble achieving that.

Top 4 is not a realistic aim with all of City, United, Chelsea & Liverpool armed with squads levels above ours.

They are the top 4 & will remain so for the foreseeable future. Top 5/6 will be a good achievement if we can maintain our form.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Top 4 is not a realistic aim with all of City, United, Chelsea & Liverpool armed with squads levels above ours.

They are the top 4 & will remain so for the foreseeable future. Top 5/6 will be a good achievement if we can maintain our form.
yes it highly depend on them drop off during the season but at the moment it's not possible they do look comfy out there top 6 would minimum achievement here just get back to europe and improve from there even tho i really hate europa league.

Barry

We'll do well to get 5th or 6th imo. We've still lost 50% of our games this session - promising signs recently, but we've been there before. Need to find consistency now, get into Europe and show some genuine signs of progress so that we can attract top talent next summer. That should be the aim.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We'll be top 4-6 challengers until our next loss, then its Arteta out and everything is going to **** again.

One game at a time people, we have had back to back solid performances in the league, the team has shown some structure in their performances. Work to do yet, starting with some consistency.

Goonger

The good thing is, what you would class as our main rivals for top 6....Sp**s, Leicester, West Ham, Villa, Everton are all much the same as us currently, in terms of their inconsistency. I don't see a Leicester or equivalent pulling too far ahead like last season where they become too difficult to catch, unless that team is Brighton! 😱

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We'll end either 4th or 5th, depends on luck. That last xmas run should've been a sign for us.

Multipass

Hard to see any of Chelsea, city and Liverpool dropping out of top 4. But with the state of the rest of the clubs that fourth spot is really up for grabs. Big game against Leicester coming up. First time this season a win can propel us several places in the table.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
City Chelsea Liverpool and Leicester are favorites for top four. In my book no other favorites

Top Bottom