• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Everton getting piped bro :lol:

Their team is absolute gash with all the injuries. Of course they’re getting DCL back to play us 💀

Only DCL and Mina are out, right? I was reading somewhere that Richarlison is back. Got a feeling that Rafa will park the bus and get them frustrated.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only DCL and Mina are out, right? I was reading somewhere that Richarlison is back. Got a feeling that Rafa will park the bus and get them frustrated.

Yeah just looked and Doucoure is back as well tbf so not a terrible side.

Gomes and Davies are the only other players they’re missing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FFh14e0XsAgPO4m

@Riou these mf's change their opinion so much, idk how anyone takes them seriously.

Did you watch this video?

Fair play to True Geordie, we are his pick for 4th this season.

But as a great man once said...McKola, Rory and Lawrence need to be tied to a wheelchair, taken to the middle of the pitch at a sold out Emirates and Arsène to take a baseball bat to them.

Riou

Watched that video yesterday and I switched off half way through. This comment summed up the whole video:

View attachment 5048

I honestly think Rory is just a tiny robot, or something.

As he powers down every night, his memory gets wiped and needs to be rebooted the next day...could explain why his opinion about everything keeps changing all the ****ing time :lol:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Did you watch this video?

Fair play to True Geordie, we are his pick for 4th this season.

But as a great man once said...McKola, Rory and Lawrence need to be tied to a wheelchair, taken to the middle of the pitch at a sold out Emirates and Arsène to take a baseball bat to them.
That Geordie guy was talking sense about Arsenal when the supposed fan was **** talking us. Surprised he didn't call the Geordie an Arteta-Sexual like some of the school children on here

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
You don't know the True Geordie? o_O Tbf he was better back when he was making videos in his living room:
Haha to be fair no I've never seen that podcast before... Although I was getting on my high horse I quite enjoy the cut and thrust and nonsense of it all. It's basically the same as what we all do on here, fans chatting BS to each other, trying to make the case that opinion our is the best one, and everyone else is an idiot :lol:

Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
This loss is a big blow. Draw would have been good enough. Now with draw and only 2 pts ahead of utd they will likely go above us in the next month given their fixtures.. They have pretty much easy fixtures till January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From start the season i didn't expect we finish top 4 it'll be big achievement if we did but after seeing utd and Sp**s being worse than us i believe we get chance and we still have chance. We are 5th 1 point from westham but unless we go to good run of form and result we won't be finishing 4th.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

This loss is a big blow. Draw would have been good enough. Now with draw and only 2 pts ahead of utd they will likely go above us in the next month given their fixtures.. They have pretty much easy fixtures till January.
Actually double checked utd fixtures. They have pretty much easy to mildly difficult fixtures till March. Can't let them get a huge lead by then coz March is proper brutal for them. We have to be around 4th all the time. We can still do it.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Sp**s are only a point behind us and have a game in hand :rolleyes: had massive luck with own goal today though. Hopefully they stay ****. Leave top 4 can't digest another season below them

Riou

Sp**s are only a point behind us and have a game in hand :rolleyes: had massive luck with own goal today though. Hopefully they stay ****. Leave top 4 can't digest another season below them

Sp**s still have to go to City, Liverpool, Chelsea and United away.

We only have to go to Chelsea away...back us to beat United at home, and with the fans behind us, we should be able to play much better and can get results v City and Liverpool at home.

It's not really about which position you are in at this point, it's how close you are in terms of points to where you want to be.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Unless we start scoring we aren't finishing top six let alone top four. Arteta needs to change whatever he’s doing because we are abysmal going forward.
I agree we would be lucky to finish 6th with this attack. Auba needs to sit give Martinelli a chance and we obviously need a new striker in January if possible

Goonger

I'm in 2 minds about if we want to finish top 4. Don't get me wrong, I totally get what it means in terms of finance or attracting players, but let's be honest, this just isn't a top 4 squad right now.

It's Catch 22, as I actually think in terms of squad development of guys like Saliba, Sambi, Martinelli, Balogun maybe even guys like Patino, Europa League might be best. Even guys like Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White have little to no experience of European football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm in 2 minds about if we want to finish top 4. Don't get me wrong, I totally get what it means in terms of finance or attracting players, but let's be honest, this just isn't a top 4 squad right now.

It's Catch 22, as I actually think in terms of squad development of guys like Saliba, Sambi, Martinelli, Balogun maybe even guys like Patino, Europa League might be best. Even guys like Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White have little to no experience of European football.
Being in CL will massively help to get CL quality players the financial side is nice but we spending money anyway without in need for CL.

The squad quality currently is below the likes of city Chelsea Liverpool even manutd who thier squad are better we on same quality as likes of Leicester Sp**s and westham our squad still lack goal scorer and dominant midfield still if we go to another good run imo we have chance to finish top 4

Kav

Established Member
We won’t be getting top 4 this season as much as I want to, the manager is not good enough and we don’t have a functioning attack or creative midfield right now. Our defense is decent but gets destroyed every time it faces a top team and that’s probably 18-24 points we definitely won’t get this season.

Top Bottom