• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
The majority of Football365 writers are tipping us for 4th this season. First time that's happened in about 3 years. Doesn't mean anything obviously, but you start to see the pendulum tilting back a little bit after so long. It's just infuriating that we bottled it last season.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The majority of Football365 writers are tipping us for 4th this season. First time that's happened in about 3 years. Doesn't mean anything obviously, but you start to see the pendulum tilting back a little bit after so long. It's just infuriating that we bottled it last season.

It will still be tough. There has been undoubted improvement but I think I’m more concerned about bettering our points total this season.

70-75 point season I think. Also getting about 15-20 extra goals. That should comfortably have us in top 4, but equally I don’t expect the likes of United to be as **** as they were last season.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It will still be tough. There has been undoubted improvement but I think I’m more concerned about bettering our points total this season.

70-75 point season I think. Also getting about 15-20 extra goals. That should comfortably have us in top 4, but equally I don’t expect the likes of United to be as **** as they were last season.
Im thinking utd could be in the mix with us for third spot as well, butttttt Martial is already injured and it seemed like they were counting on him up front. With Ronaldo trying to get paid as if they qualified for champions league they could have problems putting teams away consistently.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You know...that's actually not a terrible shout.

Obviously as Arsenal fans we like to see the negatives but when you consider that Liverpool lost Mane, Salah may or may not repeat his ludicrous form from last year, Nunez is yet to prove himself in the PL etc. they are somewhat an unknown quantity. Chelsea look to be in disarray, Tottenham haven't really bought that well and Kane/Son will need to perform well and stay injury free, United are **** (god damn I love saying that), City are by far the strongest squad in the EPL. Second isn't completely ridiculous.

Maybe I'm being too hopeful :lol:

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You know...that's actually not a terrible shout.

Obviously as Arsenal fans we like to see the negatives but when you consider that Liverpool lost Mane, Salah may or may not repeat his ludicrous from from last year, Nunez is yet to prove himself in the PL etc. they are somewhat an unknown quantity. Chelsea look to be in disarray, Tottenham haven't really bought that well and Kane/Son will need to perform well and stay injury free, United are **** (god damn I love saying that), City are by far the strongest squad in the EPL. Second isn't completely ridiculous.

Maybe I'm being too hopeful :lol:
I am with you! I think we might be a dark horse for a real upset this year. Who knows where we might end up if we are off to a fast start. 2nd isn't impossible by any stretch and I think 3rd is very doable this year. Let's at least hope and dream!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So as game week two draws to a close, which has always been an absolute guaranteed indicator of where teams stand, Arsenal and dark horses City are the only teams that remain to drop points.

andeoch1

I think UTD are utter S***E😁

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So as game week two draws to a close, which has always been an absolute guaranteed indicator of where teams stand, Arsenal and dark horses City are the only teams that remain to drop points.

You have to take every possible opportunity to **** on United who, btw, are BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ArtetaOut

Feels ****ing weird to see our club in top position. But yeah with this group of players I'm confident we can finish top 4 at least this season barring any major ****ups. Fml, if only Wenger was afforded the same amount of support Teta has gotten from the Kroenkes then who knows how far we would've progressed.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
BBC predicting us to finish 5th
Premier League predictions: Who will be champions?
Screenshot-20220821-190856.png

Latest posts+

Top Bottom