• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
His sh*tty website which has made me remortgage my house 5 times because it’s constantly wrong no?
You’re like those people who send death threats to meteorologists if it doesn’t rain on a day they said it might.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Arteta is 100% going strong in the FA Cup this Friday; especially as there's a decent break between the next PL game.

Think Artekkers has the idea that he wants to win everything, much to the dismay of Arsenal-Moania.

Let's be real, doing the double this season would be so ****ing good, I've changed my mind on binning the FA Cup. City away will be hard to win anyway, if we lose so be it but if we win we basically become the favourites.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Surely the best thing for us would be City going to the final of the CL, surely that’s what their squad really wants.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Prohibitive favourites I would say @jones @Rex Bezos
They gave Manchester "Rashford tumble and inshallah" United a 10% chance before our match against them 💀

https://statmodeling.stat.Colombia....vethirtyeight-presidential-election-forecast/

Came across this recently, some Bayesian stat nerd looked into their code and basically the website seems just as fraudulent as Silver looks.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

It was fun while it was lasted guys. Rory gave us the kiss of death, pack it up and go home.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This guy's sexual life is as poor as his predictions.
I can sense a virgin right away, probably a member of an underground incel club aswell

Mad small D energy. So all 4 of his predictions were wrong other than his prediction that we might get points at Sp**s. Names 4 fixtures we going to fail in and we got 10 out of a possible 12 and should of won all 4 excessive Newcastle was allowed to foul and time waste incessantly.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

We should have had 12 from 12 except typically weak Pl officials allowed Newcastle to foul and waste time incessantly. I think if we beat City at home February 15th it will be saunter to the title. I said it all the other big clubs including City look vulnerable as we are getting stronger everything must be done because our chances at league are looking better and better

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

When was the last time we won at Anfield?

12/13. Podolski and Cazorla scored in a 2-0 win.

We'll win there and break that drought just like we did away at Sp**s. I watched the Liverpool v Chelsea game and if they're still playing like that we'll murder them.

Yeah 4 players on 4 - Jesus, Saliba, Gabriel and Saka.

Incredible discipline from Saliba and Saka, both been on 4 for a while now.

Apparently Saliba has been on 4 yellows since October which is incredible!

Top Bottom