• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Very tough games coming up next, Newcastle, Sp**s and united. Doesn't feel impossible to get 9/9 there though, long time since I felt that way! Really wanna crush United. They are so cocky they won earlier in the season

Don't forget about Brighton. They won't be a push over.

Brighton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Sp**s (A)
United (H).

I think if we can take 7 points from those games that's not bad. 2 wins and a draw definitely not bad. We are going to lose and drop points against teams we should beat. That's football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The next games are difficult but when you win lot of games before that you can afford to drop points in some games.

I know we can't stop winning but it's impossible to win 30 games in this league. I think we'll win against Brighton and Manutd Newcastle we'll likely get a point won't be surprise we win even this but they too good

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Brighton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Sp**s (A)
United (H).

I think if we can take 7 points from those games that's not bad. 2 wins and a draw definitely not bad. We are going to lose and drop points against teams we should beat. That's football.
Well, not for us this season really. We just win

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The next games are difficult but when you win lot of games before that you can afford to drop points in some games.

I know we can't stop winning but it's impossible to win 30 games in this league. I think we'll win against Brighton and Manutd Newcastle we'll likely get a point won't be surprise we win even this but they too good

Nearly half way there with 23 games to go, I think its certainly possible for us to do it this season. Difficult, obviously, but certainly not impossible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nearly half way there with 23 games to go, I think its certainly possible for us to do it this season. Difficult, obviously, but certainly not impossible.
Yeah the way we going i only expect to drop points at Newcastle man city Sp**s and Liverpool away other than that i fancy us winning most of remaining games.

D

Deleted member 102404

Brighton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Sp**s (A)
United (H).

Agree on Brighton.
That’s the only game to care about right now.

D

Deleted member 102404

Hard to see us not dropping points at some stage against weaker opponents. Whether that be an off day, a red card, a freak deflection or whatever. The most important thing is keeping that gap so if/when it does happen it's not as costly as other seasons.
We’re in such a good position now that we can actually go on a bad run , like 3 straight losses, and still be in the thick of the title race.
One game at a time though is the order if the day.
Hoping for Leeds to shock City too !

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
When is our makeup game against City? Has it been officially scheduled yet?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I think we can do it if we could go through the season with not many injuries. I am especially scared for the midfield. If either Partey or Xhaka gets injured, we are in Elneny/Sambi territory.

Tom Mix

I think we can do it if we could go through the season with not many injuries. I am especially scared for the midfield. If either Partey or Xhaka gets injured, we are in Elneny/Sambi territory.
Arteta needs to use the bench more intelligently. He should have taken off Partey on 70 minutes yesterday after we'd gone 3-1 up and the game was won. Left him on against hurt, malevolent bubble-blowers who could easily have injured him to get some revenge. And bringing Elneny on for 20 seconds is really an insult.

Would have been good to give Cozier Duberry 10 minutes or so.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom