• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I want to compare our squad after January 2022-2023 with 2021-2022 (miss out top 4) and 2015-2016 (miss the title)

Season 2015-2016:

------------------P.Cech--------------------
Bellerin---Metersacker---- Kos---- Monreal
------------Coquelin---Carzorla------------
-------------------Özil-----------------------
Walcott--------GIroud-------------Sanchez

Sub: Ospina, Debuchy, Paulista, Chambers, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Elneny, Flamini, Wilshere, Arteta, Rosisky, Joel Campell, Wellbeck, Sonago, Akpom , Chamberlain
Carzorla, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Arteta, Chamberlain injured ==> no one can replace them particularly Carzorla

Season 2021-2022
---------------Ramsdale---------------------
Tomi-------White--------Gabriel-------Tierney
------------Ødegaard-Partey-Xhaka---------
Saka---------Laca------------Martinelli

Sub:Leno, Chambers, Holding, Mari, Tavares, Kola, Elneny, Lokonga, ESR, Pepe, Eddie, Cedric
Partey, Tomi, and Tierney injured cost us too much because Elneny, Cedric, Tavares can't cover

This season

-----------------Ramsdale---------------
White-----Saliba---------Gabriel--------Zinchenko
-------------Ødegaard-Partey-Xhaka---------
Saka-------------Jesus------------Martinelli

Sub: Turner, Tomi, Tierney, Kiwior, Holding, Vieira, ERS, Jorginho, Nelson, Eddie, Trossard
if Partey, White, Zinchenko injured we have Jorginho, Tomi, Tierney

We are having the squad talent and experienced better than squad 2015-2016 and the squad in the last season.

I hope we can win the title. and we have only Europa league and PL to go

Up&Up

I want to compare our squad after January 2022-2023 with 2021-2022 (miss out top 4) and 2015-2016 (miss the title)

Season 2015-2016:

------------------P.Cech--------------------
Bellerin---Metersacker---- Kos---- Monreal
------------Coquelin---Carzorla------------
-------------------Özil-----------------------
Walcott--------GIroud-------------Sanchez

Sub: Ospina, Debuchy, Paulista, Chambers, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Elneny, Flamini, Wilshere, Arteta, Rosisky, Joel Campell, Wellbeck, Sonago, Akpom , Chamberlain
Carzorla, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Arteta, Chamberlain injured ==> no one can replace them particularly Carzorla
You didn't mention Ramsey, who started the majority of our league games that season

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

It IS looking good brev @jones @Rex Bezos

63% - Arsenal winning the league.

Cat Wow GIF

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Think Man City will end up with around 93-94 points. So we can realistically only drop 9 more points. Two games vs City and one away at Liverpool. But I can't see us going to Newcastle and winning. Chelsea at home, Villa away 2 days after the City game. This result is a huge blow ngl. City sneaks ahead at the moment imo.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think Man City will end up with around 93-94 points. So we can realistically only drop 9 more points. Two games vs City and one away at Liverpool. But I can't see us going to Newcastle and winning. Chelsea at home, Villa away 2 days after the City game. This result is a huge blow ngl. City sneaks ahead at the moment imo.

That means City only drop 5/6 points between now and the end of the season, I'm not convinced they hit 90.

Rattata

94 points means City wins every game from now on. Bro what?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom