• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Man Utd aren't winning the league. I dont even worry about them. If we have a bad second half to the season and get say 36 points out of the remaining 54 then Utd would have to win 15 of their last 17 games. All this Utd title talk is pure nonsense.
Yeah. United needs 15-1-1 record to reach 88 points.

Arsenal needs 12-2-4 for the same.

I can't see United winning 15/17 games, many of those without Eriksen and now Casemiro has a three match ban.

They also haven't been as good as is talked about. Below you can see that xG against is only a bit better than Tottenham, Brighton and Brentford.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why the **** can't it just be on TV, I think the original fixture was too 😅

Praying **** like that changes soon, all matches should be on TV/legal streaming services in 2023 ffs!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A fair few games coming up now that we *should* be winning ignoring City at home which I think we have a good chance anyways, before the games away at Anfield and Etihad.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
A fair few games coming up now that we *should* be winning ignoring City at home which I think we have a good chance anyways, before the games away at Anfield and Etihad.
Our aim should be to win the next 9 games based on the draw or 8 wins and a draw at worse. When we have some trickier games on the run home, the pressure will hopefully be relived to some extent by a gap. But as always, results rarely go as you expect,

Goonerist

Lets just take it step by step. Still a lot of games to be played. There’s going to ups and downs, twists and turns like the Everton game.

But it’s in our hands and up to us we are 5 points ahead and a game in hand.

Riou

Our legends are the main reason we need to win the Prem again...

...they are just better than those of other clubs!

Riou

The Liverpool fan saying "You won't need 90+ points to win the league this season" bitterness at it's best 😅

All the Liverpool fans saying "Liverpool ain't as good, that's why Arsenal are challenging for the title" ...forgetting that when City and Liverpool were fighting it out 2018-2022, Arsenal (United and Chelsea too) were crap really and there was no Saudi Newcastle either.

Teams decline and others improve, that's how the league has always worked ffs.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The Liverpool fan saying "You won't need 90+ points to win the league this season" bitterness at it's best 😅

All the Liverpool fans saying "Liverpool ain't as good, that's why Arsenal are challenging for the title" ...forgetting that when City and Liverpool were fighting it out 2018-2022, Arsenal (United and Chelsea too) were crap really and there was no Saudi Newcastle either.

Teams decline and others improve, that's how the league has always worked ffs.

The season they won it City got 81 points and lost 9 games as well. They conveniently leave that part out.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yes, that Liverpool fan and Gary Neville in particular are both bitter as ****. Neville saying that he believes Arsenal will now win the league because of City's tinkering and situation, winning the league on the last day and it being a "Blackburn like" situation is just bitterness.

You dont hear Neville or that Liverpool fan speak about how City fell apart when Liverpool won the league, and how the rest of the league fell apart when United finished second with 74 points.

Its why I want us to hit 90+ this season, around 95 points would be perfect. I had initially wanted us to break 100 points, but I think that would be too far now.

Hitting 90+ point levels, will send a clear message that this is not just about teams in transition. This is about Arsenal performing as an elite team, based on their own ability.

Riou

Convinced Neville is saying stuff like..."City's tinkering is why Arsenal will win the league" ...just to purposely troll us a little.

Arsenal fans should just ignore him, tbh...I hated the little **** growing up, definitely don't need his approval for us to win the league.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom