• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

This gives me confidence for the tougher away games but without saliba it might be a different scenario

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This Saliba news has once again deprived us of having our absolute best team available for an important part of the season. I was hoping we would have our best XI available, with Trossard, Nelson, Jorginho, Smith Rowe, giving us that needed rotation.

A shame really, because I think had we had our first team completely fit for these next five games, we could have knocked out City from this title race at the Etihad.

Hopefully Saliba can be available at Anfield and the Etihad, even if its just those two games.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This Saliba news has once again deprived us of having our absolute best team available for an important part of the season. I was hoping we would have our best XI available, with Trossard, Nelson, Jorginho, Smith Rowe, giving us that needed rotation.

A shame really, because I think had we had our first team completely fit for these next five games, we could have knocked out City from this title race at the Etihad.

Hopefully Saliba can be available at Anfield and the Etihad, even if its just those two games.
It really wouldn't be that horrible, but having both Tomiyasu and Saliba injured at the same time is what makes it so bad.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I've been bored so went on the Blue Moon forum to have a nosey. They're feeling pretty nervous about their 12.30 match tomorrow against Liverpool.

On a side note what a nasty fanbase they are ..really angry and bitter. Come to think of it the City supporters I know in real life do come across that way when they talk about football. Very strange. You'd think they'd just enjoy their success (while they have it).

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
7 wins and 3 draws (so long as one is at the Etihad) will do it for us.

Prepare Yourself Get Ready GIF by Back Row Radio

WorldbestMartinelli

I've been bored so went on the Blue Moon forum to have a nosey. They're feeling pretty nervous about their 12.30 match tomorrow against Liverpool.

On a side note what a nasty fanbase they are ..really angry and bitter. Come to think of it the City supporters I know in real life do come across that way when they talk about football. Very strange. You'd think they'd just enjoy their success (while they have it).
Totally agree, for such a plastic football club they really do think highly of themselves and more worrying is this unhealthy hatred they seem to have literally towards every other club.

Ill give anything to ensure we beat them to the title this season the plastic ****s.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What about the "focus" Man City have shown since they have broken every financial rule in the book, anything to say on that Pep?

Only thing he will say is "If the club have lied to me and we have done something wrong, I will go!" as if he doesn't already know they have been cheating for a decade now...the bald, jumper wearing ****.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Totally agree, for such a plastic football club they really do think highly of themselves and more worrying is this unhealthy hatred they seem to have literally towards every other club.

Ill give anything to ensure we beat them to the title this season the plastic ****s.
You have to remember that most City fans that people know are between the ages of 15 and about 30. They never followed them before their success. They feel entitled. Similar to United fans born in the mid to late 80s.

They are so used to winning anything that is different is dealt with in an obnoxious way.

I doubt many of the City fans being talked about remember Shaun Goater, Keith Curle and Niall Quinn. Probably think Niall Quinn only played for Sunderland.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You have to remember that most City fans that people know are between the ages of 15 and about 30. They never followed them before their success. They feel entitled. Similar to United fans born in the mid to late 80s.

They are so used to winning anything that is different is dealt with in an obnoxious way.

I doubt many of the City fans being talked about remember Shaun Goater, Keith Curle and Niall Quinn. Probably think Niall Quinn only played for Sunderland.

Probably wouldn't even recognize Jimmy Grimble if he walked past them on the streets, plastics!

Top Bottom