• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

to go apeshit. Last season we botched it badly and the criticism/frustration was valid imo, this season I'm perfectly happy with champions league being back and it's also obvious we've improved in so many of the areas I was skeptical about.

Hoooollllllll on. Apeshit isn't censored?

Apeshit apeshit apeshit!

kuzco-yzma.gif

Edit: wait let's try ****, bum, **** tits

Haphazard

I just hope Arteta can find the means to get over our slump, worst time to face City and if they beat us on Wednesday it will be a wrap.

Btw whatever happened to their supposed point deduction?

MA08

Even if City beat us it will not be a wrap. City has a lot of tricky matches till end of March. They can drop points in a lot of those matches. They play New Castle at home, Crystal palace away back to back. They play away to us on Wed and then play away to Nottingham Forest. They play Bournemouth away right after RBL away in CL. There are a lot of tricky games for them too. We just have to fight like there is no tomorrow.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I blame the FA Cup match vs City for our downturn. We made too many changes, seemed happy to lose/get knocked out and lost momentum. We have a very young and inexperienced squad so it’s crucial you develop a winning mentality and culture. I feel we sacrificed the FA Cup too easily and we haven’t won since.
We absolutely cannot lose on Wed.
This. Feel we should have gone full strength and beat them. Only because it was city. I would have preferred us getting beating by a lower league team where we play a complete rotated 11. A win vs city would have boosted our morale like anything. Feel Mikel missed a trick there.

Tnegs

This. Feel we should have gone full strength and beat them. Only because it was city. I would have preferred us getting beating by a lower league team where we play a complete rotated 11. A win vs city would have boosted our morale like anything. Feel Mikel missed a trick there.

I don’t think it matters I remember Fergie playing a 2nd team against us in the FA cup that had 6 defenders in it in because they were challenging for the league and CL and didn’t care enough about the FA cup to play any senior players. Strangely enough they won but the point still stands.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I dunno about that. Everton away given all of the circumstances was always going to be a difficult challenge.

Additionally I don't think morale was the reason why we dropped points against Brentford necessarily.

Brentford are a good team, in good form that got a bit of luck with the officiating on their goal.

Not saying momentum isn't important, but I think the rotation Arteta did for the City game was reasonable and we've got to be able to deal with being knocked out of a comp but still keeping focus in the league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Even if we lose in midweek, we are still level on points with them, behind on goal difference, with a game in hand.

Things are perhaps not looking good for us at the moment, but its by no means over. We are still at almost complete strength, with players to come back. Believe in the boys.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Victims of our good form in 1st half of season. It was so exceptional and far beyond expectations that any dropped points thereafter are a total disaster. No way this team could have kept up that form though. Just gotta hope we beat City and they also have their wobbles.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Victims of our good form in 1st half of season. It was so exceptional and far beyond expectations that any dropped points thereafter are a total disaster. No way this team could have kept up that form though. Just gotta hope we beat City and they also have their wobbles.
Absolutely everything is a disaster warranting complete overreaction these days. Saw a post-match video on Sat of an old boy, a season ticket holder outside the Emirates saying Arteta is useless and he's not the man for us.

He did look a little worse for wear though.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Mr positivity A__G is so cocksure that Arsenal are going to win the PL this season he's happy to bank transfer every one of you naysayers £100 each if we don't win it.

Please bookmark this post for future reference / collection of winnings, disbelievers.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'd sign for 12 points from those bottom 5 games right now. However they may come. 4 wins and a loss would be decent enough.
I'm just being greedy. If we drop points it has to be to teams that aren't threatening our position even though it would feel like a squander.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'm just being greedy. If we drop points it has to be to teams that aren't threatening our position even though it would feel like a squander.
I'm at the point that I just want a run of 4 out of 5 wins or something like that. A few tough away games on the horizon.

A win tomorrow and we could afford to draw 1 or 2 of them matches without it being too costly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom