• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
No disrespect to them but the whole Norway side should be geared to getting the best out of Haaland and Ødegaard.

It's not like Man City where you've got great players in every position. Most of their side are journeymen / solid pro types.

Its '**** team has world class forward and world class Arsenal midfielder' syndrome.

Wales had it for 10 odd years, now its Norway's turn.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think the Wales model is the one to go down. If you take Bale and Ramsey out of their side over the past 6-8 years I doubt they had a much better side than Norway have now, without Haaland and Ødegaard. Wales were nothing special at all.

If you can make the rest of the side just functional and hard to beat you should be qualifying for WC's and maybe get to the knock out stages of the Euro's, in my opinion.
While I can't dispute that the whole team was set up around Ramsey and Bale I think that gives the rest of the squad a disservice. In 2016 when we got to the Euro semis we had Hennessey, Davies, Williams, Taylor, Allen, Collins and Chester who were all playing regularly in the Premiership. Sure none of them were that special but they were all solid pros playing at the top level.

Looking at Wales now we are miles from that,only really Ward and Johnson play top level football regularly. The rest are sat on the bench at Premiership clubs or Championship and below. Put peak Bale and Ramsey in this side and they would still be good but I couldnt see them achieving close to what that side did.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

While I can't dispute that the whole team was set up around Ramsey and Bale I think that gives the rest of the squad a disservice. In 2016 when we got to the Euro semis we had Hennessey, Davies, Williams, Taylor, Allen, Collins and Chester who were all playing regularly in the Premiership. Sure none of them were that special but they were all solid pros playing at the top level.

Looking at Wales now we are miles from that,only really Ward and Johnson play top level football regularly. The rest are sat on the bench at Premiership clubs or Championship and below. Put peak Bale and Ramsey in this side and they would still be good but I couldnt see them achieving close to what that side did.

Yeah 2016 side had a load of Premier League quality players at the time.

Only real carry job has been the Euros last year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Morley has spoken. Not as bad as expected to be fair.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What’s a Morley?
Real charming guy:
FrZoUD9WYAA6H_U

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Haaland injured?????? Noooooo, City might become good again.

Exactly. I think it's genuine for one- Haaland is hungry and a winner. No way would he fake an injury to get out of international duties.

Two: unpopular opinion but even though the man is scoring an insane amount of goals City are not as good a team in their new set up. They used to be so creative and exciting with their goals.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He's right

We really need to win at Anfield and St James' Park 😬. It's not impossible but extremely difficult 😬

That’s 🧢🧢

City won’t be perfect. Anyone expecting City to go 11 games unbeaten until the end of the season is lying to themselves. His prediction has City getting 31 out of a possible 33 points lmao

Gary Neville-esque stuff right there.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

As long as we don't lose against Liverpool, City and Newcastle, and win rest of the games, title is ours.
I'd actually completely forgotten draws were a thing! (what this team has done to me 🤣)
You are so right. It's certainly doable to draw against all of those. And if we draw against City then they drop 2 points too. 💪🏽

Latest posts+

Top Bottom