• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@SA Gunner

D275548A-3BAC-41F8-81FF-B93DADCBE0BB.jpeg

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's 8 days until the game, but currently I feel it's very achievable for us to go to Anfield and win. I just don't see how we don't get the better of this current Liverpool side, midfield is piss poor which is where I feel we'll simply have too much but their defence is so shaky now and their attack is hugely dependent on Salah delivering. I think we go there and win, I can't see us losing tho bottom line.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There's 8 days until the game, but currently I feel it's very achievable for us to go to Anfield and win. I just don't see how we don't get the better of this current Liverpool side, midfield is piss poor which is where I feel we'll simply have too much but their defence is so shaky now and their attack is hugely dependent on Salah delivering. I think we go there and win, I can't see us losing tho bottom line.
Liverpool at home are capable of beating anyone and they already beat city and United there. They will be up for this looking for reaction. This is a very very tough away game in a place we have terrible record in

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They play Chelsea midweek. Hopefully they get their reaction in that game.
Yeah and couple of injuries would be handy. What surprise me today was after 20 mins they looked heavy legged despite having 17 days since their last game

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We haven't won there since 2012.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We dont need 7 more wins to deliver the killer blow. We need 4 more, and they are the next 4.

If we can go 8 clear of City, at the Etihad, we'll knock them out of the race IMO.

Pretty sure we would be 14 points ahead of them if we win our next 3 and beat them at the Etihad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its about denying Liverpool's ability to attack space at speed. They are already weary of pressing high, so they look for turnovers from deeper positions and then go long.

Remove that threat with good ball retention and ball circulation and we can squeeze them for long periods, as we did at the Emirates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom