• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Pretty sure we would be 14 points ahead of them if we win our next 3 and beat them at the Etihad.

Im assuming we will both win all the games in the run up to the Etihad clash, hence 5 becoming 8.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also we shouldn't discuss this but with 72 points the top 4 is done even if we lose the next 9 games. So happy we back to CL even tho we not going to do much but finally a season without europa

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

There's 8 days until the game, but currently I feel it's very achievable for us to go to Anfield and win. I just don't see how we don't get the better of this current Liverpool side, midfield is piss poor which is where I feel we'll simply have too much but their defence is so shaky now and their attack is hugely dependent on Salah delivering. I think we go there and win, I can't see us losing tho bottom line.

It's absolutely achievable but they have been a different animal at home this season. Think only lost once?

They have to go to Chelsea midweek and then back it up vs us on Sunday. We should be fresher than they are.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I watched the Liverpool match earlier.

Midfield and at the back they look so inferior to us. Even them playing out from the back looks way below the way we do it.

I don't think they've got the legs in midfield anymore either. Press them high up the pitch and we'll overrun them I believe.

What we can't do is start off slow and let them build a bit of momentum and get the crowd behind them.

Last edited:

goonerfamily

I watched the Liverpool match earlier.

Midfield and at the back the look so inferior to us. Even them playing out from the back looks way below the way we do it.

I don't think they've got the legs in midfield anymore either. Press them high up the pitch and we'll overrun them I believe.

What we can't do is start off slow and let them build a bit of momentum and get the crowd behind them.
It was clear that they don't have the midfield to play through a press anymore. Plus, they play midweek so will be tired. I think we have a good chance. Anfield is always tough and Salah scares me on the counter but I think in 2023, we are comfortably a better team. If we could somehow get Saliba back, it would be an enormous boost to help nullify the counter.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I feel City is the only game where we can afford to drop points. We have to win every other game. Can't draw one cause I don't think we are catching City's GD

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
It was clear that they don't have the midfield to play through a press anymore. Plus, they play midweek so will be tired. I think we have a good chance. Anfield is always tough and Salah scares me on the counter but I think in 2023, we are comfortably a better team. If we could somehow get Saliba back, it would be an enormous boost to help nullify the counter.
We have to break the Mersey side curse - we tend to play terribly away against Everton and Pool.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Liverpool at home are capable of beating anyone and they already beat city and United there. They will be up for this looking for reaction. This is a very very tough away game in a place we have terrible record in
They're facing Chelsea first so that would be the reaction.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool at home are capable of beating anyone and they already beat city and United there. They will be up for this looking for reaction. This is a very very tough away game in a place we have terrible record in

25407AC9-9BCC-4B3F-A7DD-0DBFDED95AE5.jpeg

Liverpool have only lost one game at Anfield this season, the same as City at the Etihad.

It won’t be easy at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom