• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It has been a really disappointing end to the season. But nothing else to do than dusting ourselves down and go next season again.

Overall this season has been great fun. Some really great games. For me Nelson's and Jorginho's late goals were the highlights. Nelson's will always be etched in my memory. What a sweet strike! 🔥
Yes bruvva I was right behind it, we went absolutely insane.

Badger_Revenge

I was absolutely amazed that we did as well as we did this season. Really proud of the team. It's nice to be in the conversation again. Great to have CL football again as well.

I do think Arteta needs to learn how to manage the team in a more sustainable way throughout the season. I'm sure he will think about that a lot this summer. That said we were pretty fortunate, Brentford aside, to be ahead a lot of the year. All those last second winners don't necessarily happen in another year. Man U and Bournemouth seemed almost unbelievable. We maybe don't get that Liverpool penalty.

We managed a lot of injuries pretty well, but the loss of Saliba (coupled with Tomiyasu) seemed to reveal how dependent we are on build up play out of the back. The D had already sprung a leak, but hesitancy just seemed to creep into our attacking play. It felt like we were possessing the ball to possess it. We need to be more resilient.

There are a lot of things to sort out in the midfield this summer. Next years team could look as different from this years, as this years did from 2021-2022.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes bruvva I was right behind it, we went absolutely insane.
Are you going tomorrow? Hope the team can end on a high. The Emirate's crowd deserve it! Think the fans and especially the traveling fans have been epic this season! There were many away games where you heard our lads more than the home fans! 🔥

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Are you going tomorrow? Hope the team can end on a high. The Emirate's crowd deserve it! Think the fans and especially the traveling fans have been epic this season! There were many away games where you heard our lads more than the home fans! 🔥
Nah not going, I’m a lowly Silver member - the tickets went on sale in March when we were top and sold out in about 4 mins flat. Apart from the mass exodus in the last game the Emirates has been great this season. Hope it continues.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have seen people on twitter genuinely debate that us losing the title was a.bihher bottlejob than what Dortmund did... how they ****ing high!?

I get trying to banter Arsenal from rival fans but it's not even close, the way Dortmund lost the league is probably the worst I have ever seen!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hoping for Leicester magic today.

If Everton go down, we'll close in on their record for the most seasons in the top flight, and we will lengthen the gap for consecutive seasons in the top division.

No comment needed on Leeds.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

:lol:

Man deserves his flowers, that noncewing account seems to have disappeared too :lol:

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
A sad end to the best story the PL has had so far. Leicester relegated.

Atrocious season this, can only hope a team like Luton can come up with some miracle next season.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Slim chance I suppose but can Everton still get points deducted with these investigations?

Hypothetically what happens if they get points deducted

TinFish

Why did Leicester fall off a cliff? The original owner (RIP) was passionate, I assume the sons or whoever took over later didn’t really share the same passion?

SA Gunner

40 (forty) points ahead of Chelsea :lol: And am I right in thinking no European football for Sp**s? Hope their stadium gets repossessed.

It was less than a year ago, that Sp**s fans and pundits alike actually thought they were better positioned to go on and challenge Liverpool and City in the coming years, and Arsenal were fast heading the other way. :lol:

Shows what people outside the game ACTUALLY know.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Quite surprised by this. Firstly by the fact Utd actually improved more this season than we did? Kinda takes some glow off ngl. Secondly that second table, eesh, bottom half since start of April. Such a shame.

SA Gunner

Quite surprised by this. Firstly by the fact Utd actually improved more this season than we did? Kinda takes some glow off ngl. Secondly that second table, eesh, bottom half since start of April. Such a shame.

Just like United havent improved more than City this season?

Kinda takes the glow off their title win too, wouldnt you say?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Leicester relegated is disgraceful btw, the investment they put into their training ground and everything they were an established PL club. Literally sleepwalked into relegation. Bizarre.

Top Bottom