• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For me the target is 11 more wins to guarantee CL football for next year. The rest shouldn't be a priority for this season.
But when you are in front, get a few signings in in January and keep pushing. The only teams i fear in the league at the minute are still City and Newcastle. They are playing some incredible stuff.

That doesn't mean we will win all of them but if we can get 2 signings in (attacker, midfielder) we can give it a real go.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
But when you are in front, get a few signings in in January and keep pushing. The only teams i fear in the league at the minute are still City and Newcastle. They are playing some incredible stuff.
Yes, but deep inside you knows that Arsenal won't buy two quality attacking players in this window

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yes, but deep inside you knows that Arsenal won't buy two quality attacking players in this window
We don't need 2. We need 1. And a midfielder.

Mudryk and someone even on loan to cover abit for Partey and to give us options and we have a chance. City are still favourites based on their squad, manager and experience but the favourites don't always win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Improve the attacking depth and there will no reason why we can't win it.

Up to board and edu because mikel and players are exceeding the expectations by miles give them support

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The thing is, we'd need a near-flawless injury record to win this in my opinion, while strengthening in January. I'm still not at the excited stage yet, but I just want that CL guaranteed.
What if we were still clear in 1st after half the games have been played?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What if we were still clear in 1st after half the games have been played?

I think I said it would have to be 10 games left and a fully fit squad. One Partey long-term injury and it's probably over. We still have Europa to play again soon.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
To me it's a case of seeing where we are with 6-8 games left.

Pretty much guarantee top 4 and if we're in contention or touching distance of the title with 6-8 games left I'll start really believing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Of course injuries we need luck but we got opportunity to even if we have injures we can not worry if the board show ambition.

We need 2 attackers and midfielder even 1 attacker and midfielder wont be bad because ESR coming back in January

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Top 4 is sewn up already. That's was the bare minimum in expectations this season. City look vulnerable and haven't been at their best for most of the season. Surely we should push the boat out and make a play for the title? We have nothing to lose. Let's go for the title. City will most likely be concentrating their resources in Europe and it's not like city have unbelievable depth either. With one or two injuries they could be in big trouble imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Top 4 is still the target I'll feel sad to lose the title if we lose it but at least the club back being serious and in right path off on pitch.

And for top 4 we'll need some major collapse to finish 5th because we continue getting wins meanwhile other clubs will likely drop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom