• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This guy thinks sprint speed is all there is to football :lol: I wonder why the greatest of all time wasn't Usain Bolt 🤔

It'd blow his mind to know the ball travels faster than players, I'm sure.

You should check that guy's TikTok, I think he's my new favourite Sp**s fan to be honest :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ødegaard is like Özil, he is deceptively quick.

Partey has a great mix of speed and power, imagine calling him slow when he watches Bentacurr and Hojiberg every week :lol:

Xhaka fair enough is quite slow, but has amazing energy levels which help make up for that.

All three are very good on the ball for us too, they are the main reason we are playing as well as we are and dominating games ...you have to be pretty ****ing stupid to not see/understand that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feels abit unfair this race, Arsenal against a City machine backed by billions down our throats. Now you appreciate how well Liverpool done to keep up with them for a few years.

They just look too powerful to me, we’ll probably need to get Mudryk, who the club clearly want AND Joao Felix I reckon, just to stay in any race.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Feels abit unfair this race, Arsenal against a City machine backed by billions down our throats. Now you appreciate how well Liverpool done to keep up with them for a few years.

They just look too powerful to me, we’ll probably need to get Mudryk, who the club clearly want AND Joao Felix I reckon, just to stay in any race.

Agreed, it is unfair, Arsenal are clearly the 2nd best starting 11 in the league. Deep down some of us know it will take a Leicester type season where everything goes our way from injuries, refs and consistent over-performance to clinch the title purely because of City's resources.

Ideally shouldn't be that way but lets see. To me Arsenal have looked a bit better than City at points this season form wise.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I watched a bit of Leeds vs City and City barely had to get out of first gear to swat away Leeds 1-3. The one thing I will say is that their defence can be got at, I think we are stronger than them defensively. They are still favourites, I just don't see how we can maintain our current practice of using 12/13 players. We'll need pretty much everything to go right for us to go all the way. It's a tall order.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I watched a bit of Leeds vs City and City barely had to get out of first gear to swat away Leeds 1-3. The one thing I will say is that their defence can be got at, I think we are stronger than them defensively. They are still favourites, I just don't see how we can maintain our current practice of using 12/13 players. We'll need pretty much everything to go right for us to go all the way. It's a tall order.

Thought Leeds didn't look bothered, like they'd already conceded defeat.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Surely a title race and securing CL football makes those investments a no brainer. Especially given Edu left it short after the last window which Mikel wasn't pleased with. Time to dip into the kitty.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom