• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Its Weds 15th Feb at 19:30 hrs. Sandwiched between Brentford at home & Villa away...
Our February looks pretty good outside of City provided we are healthy and survive the month healthy as well. Not bad. We could be exhausted though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FiveThirtyEight are still not believers…

FlAk_PtXwAIQfYt

Imagine missing out on the league by a point

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
538 had Hillary having a better than 60% chance in winning our election over Trump so this is nailed on, imo

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
It just hit me. After Brighton, we would have played all the top 10 teams (except City of course) once and beaten them. City still have to play Chelsea and Spuds twice plus at some point they will have to prioritize the CL. We might just pull this off.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
538 had Hillary having a better than 60% chance in winning our election over Trump so this is nailed on, imo
Pretty sure it was higher than 70%, and more importantly he gave her a 99.9% chance of winning some big swing state which she lost. 538 is one of the biggest scams in a country consisting of mostly scammers.

Just look at this gross charlatan, he could predict to me that after green the traffic light turns to red and I wouldn't believe him

nate-1024x646.jpg

And when he's not spectacularly wrong he makes "predictions" like these

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Kinda empty criticism when pretty sure the majority here thinks City has a good chance to eventually overtake us anyway.

That's why you need to look at the other meaningful factors like Michael Oliver stellar performances for us. Get him in our crucial games and celebrate another mark on the decline of this sport with Arteta lifting the PL

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Kinda empty criticism when pretty sure the majority here thinks City has a good chance to eventually overtake us anyway.

That's why you need to look at the other meaningful factors like Michael Oliver stellar performances for us. Get him in our crucial games and celebrate another mark on the decline of this sport with Arteta lifting the PL

You trying too hard and look foolish.

Try and be a little more subtle and you'll get somewhere.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom