• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Game Over

Every title winning team has a blip, just beat City and get back on track.

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Let rivals and pundits get giddy, its probably their last chance to do so.

We have problems yes, our creativity in tight areas suffers but as we saw with our goal today, we are still able to poke holes in deep blocks and attack the space effectively. The return of Jesus, Smith Rowe, Nelson, gives us more creativity in those tight spaces, and breathes new life into Martinelli and Eddie. So we'll be back.

Where we need to work is on dead ball situations. Both goals conceded in the last two league games are not good enough.
Jesus isn't starting until middle of next month if we're lucky. Smith Rowe isn't going to come in and hit the ground running either. Nelson I'm not even considering right now. We can't rely on any of them for the next 4-5 games. Solution has to come from what we have right now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Jesus isn't starting until middle of next month if we're lucky. Smith Rowe isn't going to come in and hit the ground running either. Nelson I'm not even considering right now. We can't rely on any of them for the next 4-5 games. Solution has to come from what we have right now.

True, we have some tough games to come against City, Villa and Everton. We need to find answers soon enough, otherwise we could get into some trouble.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The worry is, in hindsight, is that City defeat in the cup seems like it may have been the catalyst for this. It reminds me of 2008 and 2010 where cup defeats seemed to coincide with our poor form when we were competing.
I mean, we've played two bad games? catalyst for what? City lost vs Brentford, we did better than they did.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 13033
Looking at the last 5 games, none of the current top 5 are in flying form at the moment exactly. Let's hope Don Unai can do us a favor tomorrow.

3OiXnPIF

It's what we need against City.

DO IT EMERY, DO IT!!!!!!

Then slip against us.......shhh don't worry we'll have the bribe money ready, just drive round the back of Villa Park, to the bit where there's little visibility and I heard that @GDeep™ gets up to no good 😮

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know we lack consistency suddenly but so are most teams seem the world cup start affect teams including us. We need to keep pushing the geme against man city is important we have to win to keep good distance between us and them because with things going there will be more points dropped

blaze_of_glory

It's the Premier League. This is how it should be, a battle every game with no team just winning every single game. The years of City dominating and taking near maximum points have been an aberration, and I hope it never comes back.

We laugh at Pool fans but how frustrating it must have been for them to lose the title just because they weren't completely perfect all the way through.

Hell even the Invincibles had a bunch of draws and didn't run away with it

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What we are being reminded of yet again is that you can’t take any game for granted. A win against a big side is as valuable as any other win in the league. You only get 3 points.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You could say it’s unlucky we’ve come up against two very good performances in a row from Everton and Brentford, especially their defensive performances, but it’s the PL and you gotta deal with that. 1 point from 6 is disappointing, doesn’t matter how you cut it.

I think if we beat City then that will certainly return some belief and momentum, which we’ve definitely lost. Two losses and a draw in 3 games is objectively poor form.

Lose to City and it would be reasonable to say it’s slipping through our fingers, only the really optimistic people would think otherwise.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You could say it’s unlucky we’ve come up against two very good performances in a row from Everton and Brentford, especially their defensive performances, but it’s the PL and you gotta deal with that. 1 point from 6 is disappointing, doesn’t matter how you cut it.

I think if we beat City then that will certainly return some belief and momentum, which we’ve definitely lost. Two losses and a draw in 3 games is objectively poor form.

Lose to City and it would be reasonable to say it’s slipping through our fingers, only the really optimistic people would think otherwise.
We are not allowed to voice such opinions here without getting called "toddlers", "doom merchants", "morally superior" etc.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You’ve been negative as **** even when we were beating Sp**s and United.
Negative against United maybe when we bottled a lead and bailed out with a last minute win but not against Sp*rs. I've only called out bad performances straight without sugarcoating it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Nice to see you being Mr Positivity.

It's nearly like you having an opinion!
I just don’t understand why a two game blip weighs more than 19 games of being by far the best team in the country. There’s always a period in the season where you struggle a bit, even Man City nearly blew a 14 point lead over Liverpool.

Top Bottom