• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Foden apparently going under the knife to get his appendix taken out. Would that likely see him miss a couple of weeks action for City or is it relatively simple and quick?
Is this what we've been reduced to now? 🙈🤣

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Foden apparently going under the knife to get his appendix taken out. Would that likely see him miss a couple of weeks action for City or is it relatively simple and quick?
The article I've seen says he's likely to miss the CL quarter finals and will definitely miss the PL game with Liverpool. They've got so many other choices anyway I don't think it will make any difference.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Foden getting injured or not will not be the reason City lose the title to us. Besides, I fear Mahrez more tbh.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This forum really does crack me up.

A simple comment about our biggest rival losing one of their in form players for 2 or 3 weeks has seen such a ****ing backlash it's incredible.

If we are to win this league we are gonna need a few things to go in our favour. Whether that be injuries or VAR it won't be just oh go and win all your games 3 0 and win the league.

People saying...oh well sure they have Grealish and Mahrez. That may be true but it doesn't make our job more difficult if they have a few injuries.

And with injuries it means one of those superstars that people are talking about are going to have to play maybe 2 or 3 games in quick succession. Even a drop in 5% because of tiredness can help us.

I don't know it seems some people would rather City have a clean bill of health and 23 fit players week in week out.

Me? I'd rather Haaland, Foden, KDB, Dias all done their hamstrings and were out for the rest of the season if it meant our odds of winning were better.

And I tell you one thing. City who have dominated the PL these last 5 or 6 years would be rubbing their hands if Saka, Ødegaard got injured over the next few days. No arrogance from them.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

A simple comment about our biggest rival losing one of their in form players for 2 or 3 weeks has seen such a ****ing backlash it's incredible.

If we are to win this league we are gonna need a few things to go in our favour. Whether that be injuries or VAR it won't be just oh go and win all your games 3 0 and win the league.

People saying...oh well sure they have Grealish and Mahrez. That may be true but it doesn't make our job more difficult if they have a few injuries.

And with injuries it means one of those superstars that people are talking about are going to have to play maybe 2 or 3 games in quick succession. Even a drop in 5% because of tiredness can help us.

I don't know it seems some people would rather City have a clean bill of health and 23 fit players week in week out.

Me? I'd rather Haaland, Foden, KDB, Dias all done their hamstrings and were out for the rest of the season if it meant our odds of winning were better.

And I tell you one thing. City who have dominated the PL these last 5 or 6 years would be rubbing their hands if Saka, Ødegaard got injured over the next few days. No arrogance from them.
And that's why I hate city. Cheating, dirty team. Rodri tried to injure Ødegaard yesterday. Disgusting. Doesn't mean I'm going to stoop to their level and wish harm on a lad young enough to be my son.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And that's why I hate city. Cheating, dirty team. Rodri tried to injure Ødegaard yesterday. Disgusting. Doesn't mean I'm going to stoop to their level and wish harm on a lad young enough to be my son.
There's a difference wishing real harm on someone and hoping they pick up a knock to give you an advantage.

Having lived in Oz for 18 months I saw a fair few people both in sport and in work who would be thankful to take an advantage presented to them.

And having not seen my team win the league for 19 years I'm happy to win it by any means possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
City deserve that injury, ****s.

From Haaland ducking international duty to that bellend Rodri trying to break Ødegaard's ankle the other day (not to even mention all the financial cheating they have done) just **** that club.

MikeVinna

Established Member
City deserve that injury, ****s.

From Haaland ducking international duty to that bellend Rodri trying to break Ødegaard's ankle the other day (not to even mention all the financial cheating they have done) just **** that club.

Still fuming over that Rodri tackle. Thank **** Martin seems to be okay.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So glad the Prem is back next weekend.

International football (minus the actual final tournaments themselves) is as bad as no football, the qualifiers/friendlies are just so meh.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
There's a difference wishing real harm on someone and hoping they pick up a knock to give you an advantage.

Having lived in Oz for 18 months I saw a fair few people both in sport and in work who would be thankful to take an advantage presented to them.

And having not seen my team win the league for 19 years I'm happy to win it by any means possible.
Interesting but what has Oz got to do with it? You have seen examples of Australians physically take out opponents.? Actually there was a rugby league grand final back in the 80s where the main player for the tigers (an English player actually) was deliberately taken out by a swinging arm to the head by an opposition player in the first couple of minutes. He suffered a major concussion and had to go off, nothing happened to the opposition player. It was clearly deliberate.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Im not gonna read all that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom