• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Knowing Emirates Era Arsenal, it'd be classic of us to trounce Sp**s at their hovel and suffer a Southampton-like sucker punch by Bournemouth.

Tets & the lads had best be on a war footing & treat every match as a final.
Arteta does have a habit of losing to other Spainish managers this season.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think this had more to do with the wooing of Gabriel by the Saudi league. Would you spread your cheeks for Al-Saudi?

The Fulham performance was inexcusable though, but that is on the players really.
Gabriel did nothing wrong to be dropped. And seeing how poorly we play without those CBs it is time he built a proper defensive bench instead of relying on always injured Tomy to basically be the entire bench with kiwi. Timber will help but we need a better bench if we are serious about the big trophies

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

hmm the forest game is now a very interesting one for City.

One more positive result and it’s likely they stay up ahead of Luton. That’s now a huge game for Citeh.

HattoriHanzo

Are you stupid or a liar? Check my posts i never hid for 3 months been posting regularly. So stop lying. He is a bottler, never seen a more beatable Munich team and we blew it. He is lucky Saliba or Gabriel didn’t get hurt he still has not addressed how thin we are in our defensive bench after two Holding debacles.
They didn’t look beatable at all.
I don't know how a team with Neuer, Kimmich, Musiala, Kane, Coman, Gnabry, Sane can be considered easy beatable,
Majority of these players won UCL 4 years ago.
In combined Bayern/ Arsenal 11 I would pick Saliba, Gabriel, Rice, Ødegaard. The rest would be from Bayern.
Bayern now has 69 points in Bundesliga (3 matches before the end), one year ago they had 65 points 3 matches before then end.

So, I don't know where this idea that they are "so beatable" came from.

Ljonin

hmm the forest game is now a very interesting one for City.

One more positive result and it’s likely they stay up ahead of Luton. That’s now a huge game for Citeh.
Forest are ****e tho.

you expect them to hold the line against the likes of De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland etc?

City have too many threats and too many players hitting top form.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They didn’t look beatable at all.
I don't know how a team with Neuer, Kimmich, Musiala, Kane, Coman, Gnabry, Sane can be considered easy beatable,
Majority of these players won UCL 4 years ago.
In combined Bayern/ Arsenal 11 I would pick Saliba, Gabriel, Rice, Ødegaard. The rest would be from Bayern.
Bayern now has 69 points in Bundesliga (3 matches before the end), one year ago they had 65 points 3 matches before then end.

So, I don't know where this idea that they are "so beatable" came from.
Because Bayer Leverkusen have made them look average. Truth is that their points tally this year would have seen them win the league several times over the least decade

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Forest are ****e tho.

you expect them to hold the line against the likes of De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland etc?

City have too many threats and too many players hitting top form.
I guess it's because they held them to a draw last season and beat us last season at their home. It was GW 37 for us

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Pretty demoralising result for Sp**s this if Villa hold.

9 points behind, granted with 3 games in hand but Sp**s fixtures are stupidly difficult. You’d think the top 4 race was done if we wipe them out tomorrow.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

9 points behind, granted with 3 games in hand but Sp**s fixtures are stupidly difficult. You’d think the top 4 race was done if we wipe them out tomorrow.

Yeah and then their game against City is meaningless to them.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Good result for us tonight. If we beat them tomorrow and they win their remaining games in hand they'll be one point behind Villa. So all to play for

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom