• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race For The Double 🤝

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
God Chelsea winning this week is gonna be tough for us, puts our schedule in such a weird place ffs!

I wish we were still in the FA cup so badly, that Pool defeat will sting for a while 😭

lomekian

Essays are my thing
It is on the byline: LUKE EDWARDS NORTHERN FOOTBALL WRITER

That's why I found it interesting. He is from North.
Most likely a United supporter, who wants to cope with the "lesser of all possible evils", an Arsenal title is far more acceptable to them than 20th League title for Liverpool or the 4th consecutive title by City.
Leyton Orient Fan. Likes our neck of the woods

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We’re suffocating teams like we were doing in the early stages of the season, the difference is we’ve picked up the speed of our attacking and not inverting Kiwior has helped dramatically.

Jorginho’s incisive passing from deep really kills teams who are playing these low blocks against us.

I’m worried things could drop off like last season, but everyone is fit, we have players coming back and we look brilliant.

We can beat everyone that we have left, but we will drop points which is normal.

I’d be bitterly disappointed if we do lose out to Liverpool in this title race. Because I think they’ve truly been average and the starting 11’s they’ve been putting out have been so shoddy.
They clearly haven't been average as they've only lost two matches, and one of those was fraudulent

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Should be pi$$ing the league tbh. Both Fulham games, West Ham, Villa, Chelsea, Sp**s. Should have won them all thats how good this team is.
Fulham is the only one where I don't know wtaf we were doing. We turned up for all the other ones, so comme si comme ca

Edit: Fulham and Chelsea

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Really amusing seeing arsenal "fans" having a meltdown when I criticized a very well PAID EMPLOYEE of a company for doing a crap job.

Coneboy don't care about you, he doesn't know you, so why are you lot all leaping to his defense?

This club rewards failure and deluded artetasexuals are spreading the PR nonsense this club puts out.

Slapping up crap teams for a few games don't mean jack all only to collapse a few months later, crashing out of the CL and finish 4th.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Really amusing seeing arsenal "fans" having a meltdown when I criticized a very well PAID EMPLOYEE of a company for doing a crap job.

Coneboy don't care about you, he doesn't know you, so why are you lot all leaping to his defense?

This club rewards failure and deluded artetasexuals are spreading the PR nonsense this club puts out.

Slapping up crap teams for a few games don't mean jack all only to collapse a few months later, crashing out of the CL and finish 4th.

People only leap to his defence when idiots make overly negative comments for no real reason. (Specifically Lee Gunner)

It shows lack of football knowledge and lack of critical thinking. It’s also incredibly disingenuous to say things like this and go mad when we lose a game.

Well balanced views are best.

bergholt

Just out of curiosity, how many titles would he have to win for you to believe in him? 1? 2? 3? 4?

amigo

85 would require us to have a record of 9 wins and 3 losses. Or 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.

I think that’s probably quite accurate. And to be honest, a record of 14 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss in the final 17 games of the season is incredible.
Why can't we win at the Etihad? I'm not saying we are definitely going too but I am saying we have a clearly different Arsenal this season - we beat them at home when we hadn't for years. We have to break the hoodoo sometime. The way it looks now, it's going to be a dogfight to the end, we could even beat City and lose out to Liverpool or even City still, if we don't maintain consistency in other games. We just have to keep winning games one by one and stay in the race. Remember we are top on goal difference now which means if we keep matching our two rivals results and then City and Liverpool draw, we are champions. It's a who blinks first race. The option stats prediction could change dramatically in the next few weeks.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Why can't we win at the Etihad? I'm not saying we are definitely going too but I am saying we have a clearly different Arsenal this season - we beat them at home when we hadn't for years. We have to break the hoodoo sometime. The way it looks now, it's going to be a dogfight to the end, we could even beat City and lose out to Liverpool or even City still, if we don't maintain consistency in other games. We just have to keep winning games one by one and stay in the race. Remember we are top on goal difference now which means if we keep matching our two rivals results and then City and Liverpool draw, we are champions. It's a who blinks first race. The option stats prediction could change dramatically in the next few weeks.

Sure we can, but just after an international break I’m not feeling a win there.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sp**s will fly at us, we need to keep a calm head and fvck em.
Many times even the finest of Wenger's vintage struggled to come away from WHL with 3 pts.

Its a game that defies form and logic, whatever you do, don't score an early first goal.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why do we play City away on Easter, the 31st of March and then Luton home on Tuesday, the 2nd of April.
Only 2 days between matches.
Shouldn't there be at least 3 days between matches?
IMG_2766.jpeg

The Wolves and Tottenham games in April could still be moved

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If you look at comparative fixtures we are breaking even with last season.

Which is more accurate.
And this season we have better goal difference.

I checked the points at GW 26 of last season and we had 5 more points than we do now.

Screenshot_20240227_221824_Chrome.jpg

The West Ham and Fulham losses could be compared the last seasons late defeats from right on at home and away to Nott Forrest, but then we had 6 losses by end of last season.

With 4 losses so far, we can perhaps tolerate only one more loss tbastille be in contention and that loss should not be from City.

So many factors in play, but I still don't think we have broken even with last seasons run.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I checked the points at GW 26 of last season and we had 5 more points than we do now.

View attachment 22095

The West Ham and Fulham losses could be compared the last seasons late defeats from right on at home and away to Nott Forrest, but then we had 6 losses by end of last season.

With 4 losses so far, we can perhaps tolerate only one more loss tbastille be in contention and that loss should not be from City.

So many factors in play, but I still don't think we have broken even with last seasons run.
Need to win 10 games imo

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Need to win 10 games imo
Provided that we don't lose to City, then 10 wins, 1 draw (City) and a single loss brings us to 89 points which could be just enough, depending on how City and Pool continue.

Or we're gonna be cursing those 6 points dropped to Fulham and West Ham for a very long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom