• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race For The Double 🤝

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There's more to it than just winning, I believe City provides huge financial incentives to young players and their families to join their academies - think that more than anything moves the needle.
Sure, well let's hope the charges will result in bad things for City so their attractiveness gets lower. Otherwise I still often have to expect that City gets to pick the best players more often than not.

This is why many had a meltdown when City was also going for Rice. I didn't though.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Wow, lack of knowledge again. Surprising 😮

Why is this the go to when there’s a genuinely good rebuttal to someone’s comment? Specifically about football.

*Person makes outlandish comment or opinion*
*Gets challenged*

“Oh you don’t know ball bro!!”

Always the response.

Answer the question properly? Why wasn’t 2016 a bottle job? If anything it was a bigger bottle job than last season, WAY bigger.

LookingForEric

Just to add more context on my point above. On February 14th of that season we beat Leicester at home to go within 2 points of them.

After that we lost to one of the worst United sides I’ve ever seen at Old Trafford, we lost to Swansea at home, we drew against Sp**s away.

In the remaining 12 games we won just 5… complete and utter bottle job in my opinion.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Just to add more context on my point above. On February 14th of that season we beat Leicester at home to go within 2 points of them.

After that we lost to one of the worst United sides I’ve ever seen at Old Trafford, we lost to Swansea at home, we drew against Sp**s away.

In the remaining 12 games we won just 5… complete and utter bottle job in my opinion.

Didn't help that Giroud couldn't score for toffee at that time. Özil was doing the business, but Giroud, well, wasn't..

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
You are not allowed to have a different opinion here on arteta-mania, otherwise you are deemed a fake fan, having no football knowledge and a general idiot. This is what you must post that makes you a “proper” fan;

• Celebrating loses and draws against man city
  • No debate that sakas potential is higher than; penaldo, messi, salah and robben
  • Ødegaard is the left footed Zidane and a better captain than Vieira ever was.
  • Arteta is the greatest thing to ever happen to the football club and his managerial potential will lead him to jobs at real madrid and Barcelona where he would win the quintuple every season.
  • You must insist that arsenal are better this season.
  • FA cup and carabo cup are no worth winning
  • Havertz is the german yaya toure
  • Saliba – Gabriel >>> Vidic + Ferdinand

Heres why I am so critical of Arteta
  • Unable to manage the most talented of players such as auba and Özil and was allowed to drop them and terminate their contracts – something he would never be able to do at another club
  • Been given near unlimited funds to sign crap players like ben sh1te. Wenger never had this luxury
  • Never had to deal with having to sell our best players ever year to pay off the stadium debt.
  • “learning on the job” unacceptable at a club like arsenal. He can do that at real Sociedad.
  • Had a massive PR campaign behind him despite not winning anything since 2020.

I fvcking hate artetasexuals. I knew we weren’t gonna win the league, so when we bottled it and seeing these coneboy lovers cry was absolutely brilliant.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You are not allowed to have a different opinion here on arteta-mania, otherwise you are deemed a fake fan, having no football knowledge and a general idiot. This is what you must post that makes you a “proper” fan;

• No debate that sakas potential is higher than; penaldo, messi, salah and robben
  • Arteta is the greatest thing to ever happen to the football club and his managerial potential will lead him to jobs at real madrid and Barcelona where he would win the quintuple every season.

• Unable to manage the most talented of players such as auba and Özil and was allowed to drop them and terminate their contracts – something he would never be able to do at another club
  • Been given near unlimited funds to sign crap players like ben sh1te. Wenger never had this luxury
  • Never had to deal with having to sell our best players ever year to pay off the stadium debt.
  • “learning on the job” unacceptable at a club like arsenal. He can do that at real Sociedad.

I fvcking hate artetasexuals. I knew we weren’t gonna win the league, so when we bottled it and seeing these coneboy lovers cry was absolutely brilliant.

Here's the real reason why you are "critical" of Arteta.
  • Arteta is actually a good manager, and you hate that fact. You hate that you were wrong about him.
That's why you will never give credit to him, and I mean never ever. And you will only find peace and joy once Arteta fails.

You are the cultist here. And I like that you post here, displaying to us all who the real deranged ones are.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Wait wait, so 3 (arguably 4) out of 5 of your reasons to hate Arteta are things that are out of his control?

👍

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Why is this the go to when there’s a genuinely good rebuttal to someone’s comment? Specifically about football.

*Person makes outlandish comment or opinion*
*Gets challenged*

“Oh you don’t know ball bro!!”

Always the response.

Answer the question properly? Why wasn’t 2016 a bottle job? If anything it was a bigger bottle job than last season, WAY bigger.
How many days were we top of the table in 2016? I think we were top for a couple weeks long before the finish unlike Arteta leading all year to collapse at the end. That team everyone thought would have to fight for 4th. No one picked us as 2nd. By Tetsexual standards of finishing second and beating the champs 2 times we practically got a league trophy. If Arteta had the same exact season with no money to build all you guys would be w.nking yourselves silly deifying the man

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Yeah, I can understand not liking Arteta, thinking he's overrated by many ( though that is getting harder to justify over the past couple of years) or just flat out disliking his personality and ways.

But getting annoyed that he has been given the best possible chance to succeed is a weird one.

It would have been great if later years Arsène and Emery were afforded the same backing, but they weren't. It is what it is. Arteta lucked into good circumstances, that's not a reason to hold it against him.

I'd get the anger if we were still bvming around in upper midtable and showing minimal signs of improvement but we've made strong strides in recent years, and it's not like it's been flukey stuff either, we've massively improved and Arteta does deserve a portion of the credit for that even though he's been backed financially, because other major clubs have and bombed, Man Utd, Chelsea.

Just go back and have a look at the state of our squad when he took over, I'm not just talking about the overall quality, but the lopsidedness of it and the deadwood, someone needed to be given a brush to sweep a lot of it away and start again.

Farzad Stoned

Yeah, I can understand not liking Arteta, thinking he's overrated by many ( though that is getting harder to justify over the past couple of years) or just flat out disliking his personality and ways.

But getting annoyed that he has been given the best possible chance to succeed is a weird one.

It would have been great if later years Arsène and Emery were afforded the same backing, but they weren't. It is what it is. Arteta lucked into good circumstances, that's not a reason to hold it against him.

I'd get the anger if we were still bvming around in upper midtable and showing minimal signs of improvement but we've made strong strides in recent years, and it's not like it's been flukey stuff either, we've massively improved and Arteta does deserve a portion of the credit for that even though he's been backed financially, because other major clubs have and bombed, Man Utd, Chelsea.

Just go back and have a look at the state of our squad when he took over, I'm not just talking about the overall quality, but the lopsidedness of it and the deadwood, someone needed to be given a brush to sweep a lot of it away and start again.
Is this tosser constructing a transatlantic railroad or something? He is trying to build a football club you see how Klopp reloaded in a year. That is our level not this bad rookie. I don’t care how much of Arsenal’s money he spends as long as he turns it into trophies and so far he can’t. 200 million more next window what will excuse be if he then fails again?

He needs to get a trophy this year or p.ss off and let us find a manager that can close the deal.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

What a load of old toss, the only Arteta cult existing is in your head

amigo

Everton and United are huge fixtures for them. Both those teams will be up for it.

Brighton have also had their number in recent years. Villa away when they are fighting for a CL spot isn’t a walkover by any stretch. They will drop points in the midst of their fixture congestion.

We have to do our business and just keep putting 3 points on the board. We are a superior team than Liverpool but let ourselves down with our abject results over Christmas if that’s what it comes down to
Exactly, with this point difference any of the three teams can win. Yesterday Liverpool were a minute away from dropping two points and losing control. It's crazy for anyone to think the race is over now. I believe this team is capable of winning any of the fixtures left, even at the Etihad. Its a matter of how many they do manage. The crazy way we have started the year cannot be underestimated we are breaking recirds with this team and performing at a level not seen for decades. I think there will be another twist or two, I just hope that it's not us that stumbles first.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

What a load of old tripe.

Can you quote anyone at all celebrating losses to Man City? Anyone saying Saka has better potential than the GOAT of football? Or any of the other nonsense you posted?

I'm sure you miss the irony that you celebrated us not winning the league (highlighted) while crying that others celebrated losses (which they didn't even do).

LookingForEric

How many days were we top of the table in 2016? I think we were top for a couple weeks long before the finish unlike Arteta leading all year to collapse at the end. That team everyone thought would have to fight for 4th. No one picked us as 2nd. By Tetsexual standards of finishing second and beating the champs 2 times we practically got a league trophy. If Arteta had the same exact season with no money to build all you guys would be w.nking yourselves silly deifying the man

71 points with none of the top teams firing is an embarrassing season in the grand scheme of things.

HattoriHanzo

What a load of old tripe.

Can you quote anyone at all celebrating losses to Man City? Anyone saying Saka has better potential than the GOAT of football? Or any of the other nonsense you posted?

I'm sure you miss the irony that you celebrated us not winning the league (highlighted) while crying that others celebrated losses (which they didn't even do).
Why do you bother to reply to troll?
It is so obvious that he is troll.

Farzad Stoned

71 points with none of the top teams firing is an embarrassing season in the grand scheme of things.
Arteta didn’t get 71 points or more till his 4th season. Point totals and goals are inflated in recent years as gulf between top 6 or 7 and rest has increased. 71 points usually gets you CL. Up till this year AM was kissing mik’s bum for 5th and Europa. So i have seen you sexuals salivate for a lot less than 71 points, 2nd place, and beating the champions twice in league.

LookingForEric

I prefer that City are going into the Liverpool game in good form. We need them to win at Anfield…

Top Bottom