• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, I don’t understand why the Chelsea-Sp**s game isn’t taking priority since that was supposed to be on February 23 initially.

Because Arsenal run the London ting, tbh.

Sp**s are Sp**s and Chelsea without their Russian sugar daddy are even more Sp**s than them somehow 😅

Riou

The suspect is called Riou and is also known as 'The Belfast Slang-er' ...

The-fall-2.jpg

... he's considered unarmed and extremely annoying, approach with caution.

Riou

If Sp**s had a chance of winning the league, I would want Arsenal to roll over for their competition to be fair...so that is what it is.

We just have to worry about ourselves to be honest, it's why if we don't lose to City I wouldn't mind going out of the Champions League to Bayern (as long as we don't get smashed by Munich, which we really shouldn't)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Looking at the run in, I’m pretty sure this will be another trophyless season.

Still a good season, but for the efforts of the manager and players we should have something to show for the last two years, even if just FA Cups or EL’s etc.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Looking at the run in, I’m pretty sure this will be another trophyless season.

Still a good season, but for the efforts of the manager and players we should have something to show for the last two years, even if just FA Cups or EL’s etc.
Are you always this pessimistic in life? we have as good a chance as every other club in both competitions, go check our odds ffs

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What you crying about? I clearly based my opinion on the tough run in.
Remember that City is in UCL also (and FA Cup against Chelsea), and Liverpool has okay level UEL opponents with games on Thursday.

The differences in the run-in difficulties aren't astronomical in any way.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

What you crying about? I clearly based my opinion on the tough run in.

The way I see it is that every team outside the top 3 are varying levels of garbage. We bring our games to each of these fixtures and we should be collecting points.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The thing that bothers me going into the run in, is how undercooked our rotation players are. I think Arteta has not done enough to get them combining well with our first team, and being able to do a job in the absence of players like Ødegaard, Saka, Rice, Saliba, Gabriel.

The players Im looking at specifically are Vieira, Nelson, TP5, Smith Rowe, Zinchenko, Jesus, Tomiyasu, Trossard. We need to get all these players in tune with our first team quickly, to allow us to rotate out our core players earlier in games.

Ideally, Ødegaard, Saka, even Rice, Saliba and Gabriel can be substituted when the game is made safe and we can drop off into a controlling game mode to conserve energy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Vieira, Nelson, TP5, Smith Rowe, Zinchenko, Jesus, Tomiyasu, Trossard.
From these only Trossard and maybe Nelson have not had injury problems. Of course we can't be sure about Nelson having some niggles, because he has had those a lot, and they don't all come into the public knowledge.

I also assume ESR situation is taken super carefully, with zero risks.

Sungod

The thing that bothers me going into the run in, is how undercooked our rotation players are.

I agree we don't have balanced squad.
I feel we didn't have choice.

Fell out of FA and EFL which was down to our squad not cooked enough.

We need low stake games to cook the squad. We lost Timber,Partey and Jesus.
Viera,Nelson and ESR didn't step up.

We are right where we should be.

Not getting Raya and having to make the Ramdale transfer 2 seasons ago also costed us in our ability to improve last window.
But we cannot get 100 hit rate.

We are on right path.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom