• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Over to Fulham to make something special at Craven Cottage tomorrow, I had this game pencilled as a Liverpool game dropping points too weeks ago as I did not envision Liverpool to drop points at Anfield to Crystal Palace.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It gonna be torture because we look extremely tired and fixture isn't easy only easy games are Bournemouth and Everton. We have to get 7 points from Chelsea Sp**s and utd

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It gonna be torture because we look extremely tired and fixture isn't easy only easy games are Bournemouth and Everton. We have to get 7 points from Chelsea Sp**s and utd

Won’t be good enough, we need 5 wins from 5 to have a chance.

And then hey if we lose the league with 89 points I can’t be mad, nobody can be mad.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yes and that impossible we need city to drop points

4MpTP5.gif

Mudi

Just survive the next 2. Win against Chelsea and Sp**s and we have only a game per week with Man Utd away being the only difficult remaining.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People are saying we looked tired I think we looked much better energy wise compared to the last two games?
It's depend on opposition Wolves today didn't have player's to press us high so they were happy leave us the ball. It could help us massively next toe games

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't think we look like a side that's about to just lay down again, I think we'll give ourselves the best chance, whether that ends up being enough or not who knows but I don't sense that this is gonna be like the previous season.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom