• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Because Bayer Leverkusen have made them look average. Truth is that their points tally this year would have seen them win the league several times over the least decade
This☝️

Truth also in the Prem without the unbelievable dodgy juggernaut that is Peps City,We likely win back to back titles.

80 points+ now for 2 seasons running is an excellent showing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure we do it anymore, I thought we would after this result.

Yeah it’s not looking good. I just don’t see who City drop points to tbh.

Relying on a poverty Sp**s team with Ben Davies at LB isn’t the one. We sucker punched them in the first half today, I’m pretty sure City will do the same if the likes of KDB, Foden, Haaland etc step it up.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Brighton are missing 10 players

Webster
Gilmour
Ferguson
Hinshelwood
Milner
Enciso
MITOMA
Estupinian
March
Lamptey

Spend your evening tonight on better things than watching Brighton vs City.

Forrest might have something for us on Sunday but Brighton? I have no hopes.

Damn, a shame.

City will cruise to the title after this, after watching Fulham last week vs Liverpool, I have no hope they'll do anything to City at Craven Cottage.

All in all, the first 20 games of the season we've dropped 16+ points and made it difficult for ourselves. Since 2024, we've only dropped 5 points.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We need villa to start dropping points so the Sp**s v city game is a game they can climb into the top 4 with a win. Emery it’s a really time to get into character.
Outside of top 4, it’s their last home game of the season. Surely they’ll want to end the season there with a win???

The next hope is Fulham playing for pride on their last game at home. But my hope for that is about 1.5%.

Then of course we need to not move mad in any of our 3 games.

So overall not looking good 😂

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It would be very typical city to win it on GD after we’ve lead this GD race for ages 😂

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
If we win the league it’s us hardcore fans who have suffered for years, decades even, that should be getting the most out of the joy of winning. We have all these newcomers who’ve only been supporting for 2 years that don’t know anything about the grind we went through it won’t be fair.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom