• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not really, Sp**s were still chasing top four and incentivised by trying to stop us in our title quest. The fans and players were out for blood. United won't be like that at all, it'll be tricky but it'll not be like today.

We've won there once in like 100 years though, no matter what sh*t United serve up prior it's usually a close game.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We really didn't, first half many of us came away saying we got lucky. Sp**s had well over 70% possession for most of that match.

View attachment 23923

At 3 nil it was briefly comfortable when he could have for 4, but Raya.

We were in complete control in the second half, Sp**s didn't create a big chance outside of the Raya **** up and the pen. This was Tottenham's xG at HT - don't think "lucky" is the right word. Yes, we could have conceded to some half chances but we didn't and we took our moments clinically.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The only annoying thing is we have to wait 6 days till our next game, though probably just as well for the players. Can and should open up a 4 point gap (again) and on we go. I have eyes on the Fulham and Sp**s games - both places are weird ones to visit, unpredictable when you look at the history/stats.

Today was our hardest game tbf so let’s believe and keep buggering on, as Churchill would say…

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We were in complete control in the second half, Sp**s didn't create a big chance outside of the Raya **** up and the pen. This was Tottenham's xG at HT - don't think "lucky" is the right word. Yes, we could have conceded to some half chances but we didn't and we took our moments clinically.

Yup, spot on.

If Raya didn’t **** up as he did, they game would have probably ended 4/5-0 to us. The momentum shifted to Sp**s and with their crowd made it uncomfortable for us as they took initiative.

At this level, such mistakes are unacceptable imo. Arteta said “this is football” in his post match, but it’s exactly such moments that got Ramsdale out.

To be an elite team, you can’t allow such things to happen so easily.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Romero more or less missed point blank goals and Son missed a good chance as well. For me had we lost that one we couldn’t have complained, so we will have to agree to disagree.

Both teams found dead-ball situations dangerous, with Romero narrowly missing a header in the 19th minute and striking the post with another attempt moments later.

Micky van de Ven appeared to have equalized for Sp**s in the 22nd minute after benefiting from a fortunate rebound off a deflected shot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's just finish season with 89 points it'll mean our 2nd half of season we earned 49 points. We go again next season

Even tho 40 points in 1st half of season is not bad for team want to win title but not against city

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The only annoying thing is we have to wait 6 days till our next game, though probably just as well for the players. Can and should open up a 4 point gap (again) and on we go. I have eyes on the Fulham and Sp**s games - both places are weird ones to visit, unpredictable when you look at the history/stats.

Today was our hardest game tbf so let’s believe and keep buggering on, as Churchill would say…
Churchill said we should keep buggering on? Adds new meaning to patriotism. Sadly, think we will come up short although for my money not as disheartening as last year as we didn’t collapse into 34 points second half of season

Energoto

I watched both games too and Romero could have scored 4 and only walked away with 1. One of our goals was an OG.

Sometimes some humility and a reminder that title wins require luck, there is nothing wrong with that.
So from 3,now its 4 goals Romero should have scored
You guys are something else :D

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Churchill said we should keep buggering on? Adds new meaning to patriotism. Sadly, think we will come up short although for my money not as disheartening as last year as we didn’t collapse into 34 points second half of season

Apparently he used this interesting turn of phrase at the start of each day, and at the end of most every phone conversation (Perhaps not the king), albeit he moderated it in the presence of ladies…

I still think if we win our remaining games we’ll win the thing - not that I’m saying this will be easy…

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I cannot see any scenario where the Sp**s fans are actively rooting for the team to get anything Vs City.

They'd be mocked for the next century if they won us the league. For them it's the worst possible fate regardless of their own CL pursuit.

blaze_of_glory

I cannot see any scenario where the Sp**s fans are actively rooting for the team to get anything Vs City.

They'd be mocked for the next century if they won us the league. For them it's the worst possible fate regardless of their own CL pursuit.
Luckily the players probably have more dignity. Not to mention they may have clauses with CL qualification bonuses, etc.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not really, Sp**s were still chasing top four and incentivised by trying to stop us in our title quest. The fans and players were out for blood. United won't be like that at all, it'll be tricky but it'll not be like today.
United will really want to win. Ten Hag and Garnacho’s bro are still crying about decisions that went against them at the Emirates, not to mention gimps like Antony and Bruno have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to Arsenal.

As long as we don’t have any Raya-esque f*ck ups we should still win tho.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom