• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
The charges have to be closer to 300+.
How the heck don’t you have random slip up games LIKE EVERY OTHER NORMAL TEAM

When you're managed by PED Guardiola.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I watched both games too and Romero could have scored 4 and only walked away with 1. One of our goals was an OG.

Sometimes some humility and a reminder that title wins require luck, there is nothing wrong with that.
Sp**s xgoals is so high because we gifted them a pen and a 1v1 with the keeper. The own goal was from great delivery and their player panicked. Forced OG

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
it was Van de ven goal that was ruled off side. None of Romero’s chances were he just kept hitting post or missed.
I'm talking about the chance in your screenshot, Romero's chance in the second half. I'll have to check the highlights but I think it may have been offside, but wasn't mentioned in the commentary.

Insane to think that we will more or less equal our points tally from our 2002-season and maybe even beat it... and still not become champions.

Very proud to see how great this team has become. I hope we win the title, but what a season it has been.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't be surprised if both teams go on and win their remaining fixtures.

That being said, they need to win 4, we have 3 left. The statistics gurus can probably conjure up some sort of percentage...

Xoxo

Yes because we didn’t lose the league against Villa.

Your logic is completely flawed, if we use your logic we also lost the league against Fulham?

Your logic isn’t welcome in these final weeks.
That the only time this season we had the opportunity to go clear of Liverpool and city. If city drops points against westham or Sp**s then it will be city lost the league against Sp**s/west ham

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We at least didn’t tank into Europa league form and 34 points second half. If we win rest of games and that is still a big if; and City still win out i am fine with it. What is a bigger missed opportunity is dominating Munich and not beating them at Emirates. Bayern was there for taking and for a modicum of revenge. Instead we bottled that tie, and the domestic cups. It isn’t a great season, it isn’t a successful season. 2nd and a cup or CL final would have been successful. We finish second and don’t collapse again it will be some sort of progression and you can take some positives especially we finish mid to high 80 points

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

That the only time this season we had the opportunity to go clear of Liverpool and city. If city drops points against westham or Sp**s then it will be city lost the league against Sp**s/west ham

We would’ve also been clear if we had beaten Fulham once.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
Why are so many posters concerned about what Sp**s will or will not do? This has been an issue on here for weeks now giving them indirect undue praise. The upset (if it happens) may very unlikely come from Sp**s. In my opinion it's most likely from one of the underated teams that have nothing to play for, and would rather just park the bus against City to avoid getting embarrassed with goals.

The same set of fans who claimed we over archived last season and kept banging on the missed opportunity, and also kept saying Liverpool will run with the title due to them having the "easiest fixtures" in the run in, have become hooked on nostalgia once again.

We spend so much time and energy reminiscing about "if not for that lost game or that drawn game we would've"... blah blah blah. I'm yet to identify any endeavor in life that works that way - I mean wining all the time without taking some losses. If anyone of you find one please be so kind to let us know.

You guys will give yourselves an unwarranted heart disease. Why not just enjoy the ride as this team is in an upward trajectory - making history as they go along, with a fantastic core of players that fight for the badge.

This current Arsenal team is the envy of the league, hence why they seems to be huge scrutiny from all quarters about matters that are irrelevant to the game like over/under celebrating. And boy! It feels good to be in this position.

I'm still backing the team to win the league against all odds. If we fall short we'll rise again next season and go for it. Like Leonidas said in 300 "Give them nothing but take away from them everything". The GF/GA tells the story.

CoyG people and have a blissful week.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'd just like to point out that any team that doesn't win the league by a narrow amount will be able to state a game where they lost it, and build the narrative around why it is so awful.

We've been legitimately brilliant this year with a few blips. Problem is the cheats don't blip.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's crazy that between the two sides they've got 7 different teams to play yet 6 of them have absolutely nothing to play for now and the other mightn't have anything to play for by the time their fixture comes around.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd just like to point out that any team that doesn't win the league by a narrow amount will be able to state a game where they lost it, and build the narrative around why it is so awful.

We've been legitimately brilliant this year with a few blips. Problem is the cheats don't blip.

Their squad depth sees them through. What sort of team has Foden out, Haaland on the bench and can still put out an envious attack.

Then there’s us praying Ode and Saka come out alive while deciding whether we go with Trossard or Martinelli.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Their squad depth sees them through. What sort of team has Foden out, Haaland on the bench and can still put out an envious attack.

Then there’s us praying Ode and Saka come out alive while deciding whether we go with Trossard or Martinelli.
We got no depth, which is a large reason when fixtures pile up we have a predictable blip and fail to play our best in multiple competitions when trophies are decided. The drop off between our first choice and 2nd choice is too high; at City they can absorb injuries and rotations we can’t

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Keep feeling it comes back to the game at 115 charges’ stadium where we should have gone for the win. Had the chances as well ffs. Let’s see.

Bournemouth will be a tough next game for us, they are playing well at the moment. We need to hope Wolves or Fulham can do a number on City with the quality of their attacking

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom