• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race For 🤔

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Thanks for proving my point @Farzad with the red card 😂
Feck those other fanbases bro they are jealous. We play sexy football since Wenger they are jealous. Also we the oldest big money firm still at or near the top. Nothing wrong with our fans; you don’t hear of the kind of abuse of road fans and road players you hear from some other big clubs in Europe and England

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He cost that much? Ok on price issue i take your word i would still trade Kai for Szobo in a second
Wasn’t he pretty average in Germany? I wonder if he’s playing above his level. Or maybe he’s better from a deeper position rather than further up where I understand he’s played the majority of his career

Farzad Stoned

Wasn’t he pretty average in Germany? I wonder if he’s playing above his level. Or maybe he’s better from a deeper position rather than further up where I understand he’s played the majority of his career
Kai is not good in build up. When Jesus or Trossard play in build up instead of Kai we look much better

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We will be in the mix, proper hard team to beat we are.

Would still take 2nd (even maybe third, as long as it's a close fight between us/Liverpool/City and we are only a few points away from 1st) winning the FA cup and (minimum) quarters in the Champions League.

That will still be good progression for us for this year, but we can win this title imo.

Rattata

Did we? No. Did we let a stupid goal in? yes. Did that change the game state in those last 10 minutes? We nearly replicated another Fulham 2-2 draw because of woeful finishing and bozo defending from Zinny.

Your boy Martinelli continues to be shocking in the prem this season...

Tell me how many times we tested Wolves in the 2nd half? other than Trossard/Nketiah 1v1 misses... The game could have been wrapped in the first half, teams like City and Liverpool put games to bed at home.
Only if you look at goals and assists. Martinelli played another good game today.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Tell me how many times we tested Wolves in the 2nd half? other than Trossard/Nketiah 1v1 misses... The game could have been wrapped in the first half, teams like City and Liverpool put games to bed at home.

Ah ok I see, so what you’re saying is, if you ignore the chances that we created, then we didn’t create any chances?

That’s an interesting take. I’ve never thought of it that way before…

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@TheEliteMaster100_ talking absolute bollocks as usual.

Outdoing your usual level of nonsense posting with the last few.

It’s just wild man. I don’t understand how anyone can have seen that game and thought we didn’t try and bury it 😂

After we went 2-0 up, off the top of my head I remember Martinelli hitting the post, Trossard being through twice, Jesus once and Eddie once. We also had a lot of long rangers that were narrowly wide - a Saka curler and Rice potshot in particular stick in the mind.

Another day and this game was 5/6-0

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We have to make the next few weeks count.

SEVEN league games in December for most teams you know, absolutely wild. Squads are going to crumble. Luckily we’ve knocked one of our 7 off.

Luton (A), Villa (A), Brighton (H), Liverpool (A), West Ham (H), Fulham (A). Really difficult Christmas run.

City - Sp**s (H), Villa (A), Luton (A), Palace (H), Brentford (H), Everton (A), Sheffield United (H).

City also have the club World Cup amongst all of that in December.

Liverpool have the easiest set of fixtures on paper and also have their games incredibly well spaced compared to us and City.

I suspect that going into the new year Liverpool will be top and we’ll be second.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We have to make the next few weeks count.

SEVEN league games in December for most teams you know, absolutely wild. Squads are going to crumble. Luckily we’ve knocked one of our 7 off.

Luton (A), Villa (A), Brighton (H), Liverpool (A), West Ham (H), Fulham (A). Really difficult Christmas run.

City - Sp**s (H), Villa (A), Luton (A), Palace (H), Brentford (H), Everton (A), Sheffield United (H).

City also have the club World Cup amongst all of that in December.

Liverpool have the easiest set of fixtures on paper and also have their games incredibly well spaced compared to us and City.

I suspect that going into the new year Liverpool will be top and we’ll be second.
Out of those we simply have to win them all. Brighton are pretty up and down, Villa and West Ham again we should be winning those games.

Liverpool will be a tough proposition at Anfield but now is the time to break our hoodoo there

Farzad Stoned

Out of those we simply have to win them all. Brighton are pretty up and down, Villa and West Ham again we should be winning those games.

Liverpool will be a tough proposition at Anfield but now is the time to break our hoodoo there
No way we win all those fixtures. If we do i will say we are favorites over City to win league. Anfield and Villa are two of 4 hardest road trips we will have all season

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
It’s just wild man. I don’t understand how anyone can have seen that game and thought we didn’t try and bury it 😂

After we went 2-0 up, off the top of my head I remember Martinelli hitting the post, Trossard being through twice, Jesus once and Eddie once. We also had a lot of long rangers that were narrowly wide - a Saka curler and Rice potshot in particular stick in the mind.

Another day and this game was 5/6-0
Agree unlike a few of our other games where we did create little, this wasnt one of those games. I dont we created that much less than against Lens, particularly in the first half, finishing was jus off again today.

Farzad Stoned

Agree, 7 wins would be phenomenal and unlikely. I would be very happy with 5 wins and 2 draws in that period. Great if we didnt lose.
We most likely lose one of Anfield and Villa road games and the rest of those matches aren’t routine. Even this wolves match at home ended up being close snd a little uncomfortable. Fixtures going to start coming thick and fast now

Top Bottom