• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race For 🤔

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do you think we’ll win it? Not a trick question by the way.

It’s so hard to tell, I only think we finish top 2 with City at this current stage, but no idea which order.

Loads can happen, I think we win if everyone can remain fit, we need that Liverpool fitness luck.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I felt that was the most sensible consensus we came to in that thread.

I’d add and/or the CL as well.

Alternatively, Ode and Saka finish with similar numbers to last year, and Saliba and Rice remain this consistent there’s a scenario we can still finish 2nd and they are world-class, i just think if they all stay fit and repeat those numbers we probably win it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s so hard to tell, I only think we finish top 2 with City at this current stage, but no idea which order.

Loads can happen, I think we win if everyone can remain fit, we need that Liverpool fitness luck.

FWIW I think we’ll do it. Won’t be voting twice as we already have @Oxeki thread for it, pretty sure I said we will be top come the end of the season in that.

Halend

If we had a clinical striker i would back us to win it, i just think that will cost us in the end and the issue at LCM to a lesser extent.

We lack a true difference maker (in terms of finishing) in attack to be confident imo.

Halend

Bit rough on Jesus who’s been brilliant the past few games.

Martinelli always solid but definitely missing his usual output.

As well as he has played he needs to score more goals. Saka and Martinelli are not Mane and Salah yet for Jesus to do his Firmino impression.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Bit rough on Jesus who’s been brilliant the past few games.

Martinelli always solid but definitely missing his usual output.

Agree, but needs to pick up Martinelli’s slack if Nelli can’t do it himself.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If people have this much chest and vim, can someone please go into the “do we have world class players” thread and name a bunch of our players as world class 😂 as something doesn’t seem to be adding up.
True we have all these world class players, supposedly the 3rd best manager in league but no trophies but 1 FA cup won with Wenger’s players

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Thats because Arteta and most of our players are in the infancy of their careers.
I don’t care or want to pay any more for Mik’s inexperience. His inexperience in going into a season with back up CB Tomy ( often injured) and Holding (a plumber) and not shifting when needed White inside cost us a title. Only two teams in England could of won it as numerous big clubs in transition or turmoil. Mik bottled the two way race. If he isn’t a WC or near world class manager by now or at the end of this year he should leave. I am fine with him staying 1 year to see if he can redeem himself

Latest posts

Top Bottom