• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race For 🤔

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Love you Farzad. And yes, City minus KDB and Rodri are awful. At least for a club of that level.

But come on man. We're further clear of City than we ever were last year. (Yes, it ballooned to ten at some points, but there were games in hand). ****ing enjoy this.

No one bins Liverpool if VVD goes down. Don't bin on Arsenal because Saliba went down at an unfortunate moment.

It can really happen. Join us on the positivity side.
I picked us second. You guys don’t realize what a period of golden opportunity we are in to fill our boots. I am saying we can win the title. But in my book Arteta bottled it. He bottled a a gilt edged chance i can’t forgive, I can’t forget till he bags the goal.

The top clubs in Europe and England are in turmoil, while we got dumb, patient super rich owners. Life is like football; you get a few gilt edged chances and no more; fail to score you get punished. He has to do it now, he has to do it fast; this our window. No more free hits.

Farzad Stoned

If we win tomorrow and Brighton at home (our record against them is poor) we will win the league and @Farzad will suck Mikel's balls.
Do you know the easiest way for a football manager to be loved right? Win league or Europe, and i will happily kiss Mik’s b.m. Never been much of a fan of tea bagging sack though; if that is your thing roll with it my G.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So lee gunner calling Arteta, Tapas Pullis, was actually quite accurate? Is that what you are saying?

It’s a form of insult that is brewing among both opposition and our own support bases. It’s true.

The reality of the PL is that you need to be a strong side in addition to extremely technical, to compete with the best. The Invincibles themselves were a very strong, physical side, in addition to being techical masters on the ball, and lightning quick off it.

What we need next is an extremely clinical finisher in our front line, which will allow us to open games up much earlier. Combine that with our ability to control games the way we do, and we’d become a well rounded side.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I’ll say it again, Liverpool are winning this league.

If we lose at Anfield in two weeks that’s a big problem and would put us at least 4 points behind if we drop points today.

dino bravo

If we lose at Anfield in two weeks that’s a big problem and would put us at least 4 points behind if we drop points today.
But we will beat them at our place, Salah will be away then too. So that will even out.

They have been riding their luck very hard, it will turn.

LookingForEric

But we will beat them at our place, Salah will be away then too. So that will even out.

They have been riding their luck very hard, it will turn.

But I think them winning at Anfield against us is almost certain. But i feel like they could come to us and get something. If they go out and get a DM in Jan whilst being in this position they’ll win it comfortably imo.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Liverpool overachieving compared to performance levels. Big big test for them will be when Salah is away as the are so reliant on him. That said, a team with so many goal threats always has a chance. Both us and them are hugely vulnerable to injuries in certain positions, so so much will come down to that. Difference is, this year so are City for once.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I keep saying it but at the very least Liverpool keep themselves either top or fairly close definitely till February at least. The narrative on here is that they're just gonna drop off soon because they're not performing well (which is a bit subjective, they're always threatening). Big games at home and winnable away games until they go to the Emirates. We're gonna need to really keep ourselves up there. If we drop points today then we really need a result at Anfield to stop Liverpool building up a bit of a gap.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

The title won’t be won or lost in December. There are still a lot of games to play and to rule City out right now would be wild.

dino bravo

But I think them winning at Anfield against us is almost certain. But i feel like they could come to us and get something. If they go out and get a DM in Jan whilst being in this position they’ll win it comfortably imo.
We are more than capable of getting something in both games and so are they. I think 3 points each is most likely. Salah missing is big.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Scousers... Jammy ****s. Like we are in a way.

The things I read here how Liverpool are "not that good' , "nothing special", "lucky" are the same stuff rival fans say about us.

Truth is we're both solid teams with different flaws and I think us + City will be up there come the run in.

Farzad Stoned

I think we were unlucky to not win that game 4-0/4-1 tbh mate. Raya playing like the anti-Alisson doesn't help.
Yeah but he is our goal keeper, that isn’t luck; that is a deficiency in your side

dino bravo

Yeah but he is our goal keeper, that isn’t luck; that is a deficiency in your side
Worst game of his career most likely, and we were still good enough to turn it around. The only ones who say we were lucky only saw the scoreline and timing of the winner.

Liverpool were clearly second best until the very soft red card. I am not sure if they had a shot on target up until then? 🤔

Farzad Stoned

Worst game of his career most likely, and we were still good enough to turn it around. The only ones who say we were lucky only saw the scoreline and timing of the winner.

Liverpool were clearly second best until the very soft red card. I am not sure if they had a shot on target up until then? 🤔
Very dodgy VAR and officiating for sure

lomekian

Essays are my thing

They didn't. Liverpool as per benefitting from more generous officiating than we've ever had at that ground. Ayew should be a walking red card every time they play us, but diplomatic immunity always kicks in when its Arsenal's opponents.

LookingForEric

:lol:

The title won’t be won or lost in December. There are still a lot of games to play and to rule City out right now would be wild.

Correct, but as we are human beings we are allowed to give predictions in December. In fact we can give predictions in August as well!

Top Bottom