• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2024/25: Our Title Charge

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Now that Pep is leaving, our road to dominate English football for the next decade is laid out.
Funny coincidence he is leaving just before they get massive penalties for cheating and he doesn't want to be near it even though he was part of the whole scam

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I love how people can become so rich that the needle goes so far past it that it moves into poor again, probably paid a ton to look like that too :lol:
It's worse than you think. They aren't even shopping for those clothes themselves. They're probably both paying some weirdo "stylist" to pick those monstrosities out for them as well as paying for the clothes themselves.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We should drop off in the league and focus on winning the FA Cup next season. At least we can then claim to have the second best season outside of the title winners.

Or perhaps we cover all our bases. Go all out for the CL and forget the rest. Then we can claim to have the best season in Europe

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We should drop off in the league and focus on winning the FA Cup next season. At least we can then claim to have the second best season outside of the title winners.

Or perhaps we cover all our bases. Go all out for the CL and forget the rest. Then we can claim to have the best season in Europe

Why not get bounced in the CL groups into the Europa win that and then the super cup.

The real best team in Europe then.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I will be spending this summer depressed/angry over not winning anything, while two of the players that help cause me to feel that way are spending their summer shopping for a new yacht for their wife swapping party ffs!

Where is the justice in life 😭

Just sent that picture to a friend of mine who was convinced Ødegaard was in the closet despite my informing he most certainly wasn't.

His reply "Most convincing beard I've ever seen" some imbeciles just can't be helped :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Much depends on injuries. If we have another season like this, we could finish second again. United, Chelsea and Liverpool are really not at the table for various reasons. 2 horse race again.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Much depends on injuries. If we have another season like this, we could finish second again. United, Chelsea and Liverpool are really not at the table for various reasons. 2 horse race again.

Finishing second shouldn’t be acceptable at all if we have the same luck with injuries. Only time it is if we win a few cups alongside it.

Next season is pivotal for this project tbh. Flesh out the squad with quality and go for the league and Champions League.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

There’s a guaranteed 2 extra CL games this year, maybe 4 or more if you have to play in the play off games.

Our defence is title ready, CL ready, ready for all trophies. The issue is that quality rotation in midfield and attack. That needs to be addressed this summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It depends, if we get a few signings who're ready to make the difference and Mik doesn't fanny about with stuff that's not clicking like last year then we could have a Liverpool 19/20-esque season. Maybe not 99 points but one where we should really hit the ground running and hopefully have the depth to maintain it.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It depends, if we get a few signings who're ready to make the difference and Mik doesn't fanny about with stuff that's not clicking like last year then we could have a Liverpool 19/20-esque season. Maybe not 99 points but one where we should really hit the ground running and hopefully have the depth to maintain it.

This is the season to do that with Chelsea, Liverpool and potentially United all having new managers.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom