• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 13 (Nov 27 & 28)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal palace never get going and villa took advantage good start for Gerrard tow wins and 2 clean sheets

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Might be he back but struggled a bit
Kicked the ball over the entire field right after.

I love Emi and any team is lucky to have him, but he's not above feign injury. In fact he's pretty much a master of goalkeeper dark arts.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
First crystal Palace lose in 2 months. They weren't great today need to get themselves preforming again

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kicked the ball over the entire field right after.

I love Emi and any team is lucky to have him, but he's not above feign injury. In fact he's pretty much a master of goalkeeper dark arts.
He typical south American mentality of s**thousy lol

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Norwich all of a sudden are unbeaten in 3 👀

Might be a new manager bounce but they’ve only conveded

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle got Leicester Liverpool man city and man utd after Norwich and Burnley they so f**ked. Really no investment will save them they needs 11 new players and they not getting that in January

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle got Leicester Liverpool man city and man utd after Norwich and Burnley they so f**ked. Really no investment will save them they needs 11 new players and they getting that in January

Not sure if Howe is the manager to fix a poor defence as well. Think Don Unai would’ve kept them up.

I’d say Brentford, Watford and Newcastle are going down this year.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not sure if Howe is the manager to fix a poor defence as well. Think Don Unai would’ve kept them up.

I’d say Brentford, Watford and Newcastle are going down this year.
Is there team that gone first half of season without win? Because I'm seeing Newcastle achieve that they really awful don't think any manager would make them preform better because they have championship defense midfield of average players only Wilson and ASM are above decent not sure what they'll do in January even with all money teams won't let thier key players go. I think Leeds also might go down they don't look great

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is there team that gone first half of season without win? Because I'm seeing Newcastle achieve that they really awful don't think any manager would make them preform better because they have championship defense midfield of average players only Wilson and ASM are above decent not sure what they'll do in January even with all money teams won't let thier key players go. I think Leeds also might go down they don't look great

Sheffield Utd didn’t win a game until 12th January last year :lol:

Apart from that even Derby 2007/08, Sunderland 2005/06 and Huddersfield 2018/19 managed to win way before Christmas. Really not good signs for the Geordies at all.

I think Leeds should be ok now they’ve got Raphinha back and Bamford soon as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sheffield Utd didn’t win a game until 12th January last year :lol:

Apart from that even Derby 2007/08, Sunderland 2005/06 and Huddersfield 2018/19 managed to win way before Christmas.

Really not good signs for the Geordies at all.
Forget about Sheffield to be honest they were shocking.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I bet on Brighton and Leeds to be over 2.5 goals. I know neither score many goals, specially Brighton. But hoped for freak result. Brighton players apparently don’t even train shooting and Potter discourage them from shooting

Top Bottom