• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 13 (Nov 27 & 28)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Quite funny how we could win 12-0, but still be behind West Ham on goal difference :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At the risk of sounding positive, this is a gameweek we could really take advantage of based on the fixtures.

So it'll be interesting to see how the complete opposite happens

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool just too good only chsnce we'll ever finish above them is klopp leaving because they just miles ahead of 16 league teams apart from Chelsea and City

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Southampton has always been kind to Liverpool.

Gifting them players & now goals as well 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The crystal Palace vs villa game getting intense won't be surprise someone sent off villa look dangerous everytime they attack with Gerrard so far

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope we not waste another incoming Portuguese jewel we need to get Neto from wolves because i really wanted Jota and he prove me right very good player and I'm sure Neto will be same even after ACL injury

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Another easy W for liverpool. Also Thiago look finally finding his feet in the league

Top Bottom