• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 14 (Nov 30-Dec 2)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
1.jpg

2.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ben seems like a nice guy, but there is also something very annoying about this YouTube stuff.

Maybe it's me getting old, but he's like a decade older than me anyway :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
huge 1st game tonight! Howe has to get a win with games vs Leicester, United, City & Everton in December... he could be sacked by the window :lol:

then Vieira returns to Elland Road 🔥

r47Zh-LPLsGGfINFKM5NW_Cfvd1i64YZuH7s1TrfTrX9cs7ycESbcMMUI2Xa3zim2YAGxiYw29ShgGI0n-T5mMaXhW-V3138PrgDMf6s3E5jxCCFpITP2lqkpWNyMRc0

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ben seems like a nice guy, but there is also something very annoying about this YouTube stuff.

Maybe it's me getting old, but he's like a decade older than me anyway :lol:

I get it that it’s going to be an earner for him long term but it’s still a bit jarring.

He was getting bantered to death in the Championship last year. A few players scored past him and celebrated in the Go Pro :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly Newcastle are going down no money or player with good quality going to join team that mentally is finished could be without win after 19 games and risk few years of his career in championship. The Saudis will need rebuild slowly in championship

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Honestly Newcastle are going down no money or player with good quality going to join team that mentally is finished could be without win after 19 games and risk few years of his career in championship. The Saudis will need rebuild slowly in championship
Hopefully they lose patience quickly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Norwich get a result here that’s probably it for Newcastle already.

They’d have to be getting Vinicius and Haaland in Jan to stay up.

Top Bottom