• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 14 (Nov 30-Dec 2)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They have their own mini league. Head and shoulders above the rest it seems. The question is where we'll end up in the pack behind.
Yeah, leagues so easy they're on their own now everybody's dropped away. Poverty times.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
City and Liverpool are way better than Chelsea. Don't know why everyone clubbing them together. Obviously Chelsea is better than the rest though. But they are 1 level below Liverpool and city. I don't care that they won the cl, it's a knock out tournament and some luck is involved especially in the final if was a dumb mistake from ederson as well making it easy for havertz.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

Mikel will get thrashed here for this lol. Tuchel with his deep costly squad is no better.

Henry boi

City and Liverpool are way better than Chelsea. Don't know why everyone clubbing them together. Obviously Chelsea is better than the rest though. But they are 1 level below Liverpool and city. I don't care that they won the cl, it's a knock out tournament and some luck is involved especially in the final if was a dumb mistake from ederson as well making it easy for havertz.
Chelsea are clearly on that level don't know know why you keep denying what's right in front of you lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I said this a few weeks ago, I don't think Chelsea can keep up with them when it comes to the run in, only hope is AFCON ****s Liverpool.

I think it'll be City's again, no AFCON and I would be undecided but that sways it for me. Two extraordinary teams tho, probably the two best in Europe outwith Bayern (tho it's kinda hard to judge Bayern unless they face either of the two)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Agree with this.

Chelsea are better than the rest, but a level below City and Liverpool. City and Liverpool would be rated 9/10 sides, I'd put Chelsea at 7/10. United at best would reach 7/10 as well, but I'd rate them at 6 for now.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Chelsea recently won against City in a CL-final and got 1 point at Anfield with 10 men. They are not far away.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They have their own mini league. Head and shoulders above the rest it seems. The question is where we'll end up in the pack behind.
The top three seems set for now. Cannot see anyone break in there unless ManU does it next year with a good coach and God knows how much more money invested into that "squad" of theirs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For the last few game weeks, feel like 95% of results have went in our favour.

That last minute Maupay overhead kick, while Brighton were down to 10 men...how can you not think you are getting Top Four, after seeing **** like that!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
For the last few game weeks, feel like 95% of results have went in our favour.

That last minute Maupay overhead kick, while Brighton were down to 10 men...how can you not think you are getting Top Four, after seeing **** like that!

And you had to ****in jinx it..didn't you?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also...those Chelsea fans kicking off over that guy having a heart attack, ****ing disgrace.

It's always these grey haired older guys too, ffs...ban them from all football grounds for life, imo.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We've got the hardest assignment of all the games played and we're the weakest side of the bunch, so anything will be a result tbh. I'd take a promising draw right now and move on if offered.
So true. I still hope Utd lower the bar tonight and show Rangnick how bad they are or we somehow fluke a win

mirrorstares

Chelsea are clearly on that level don't know know why you keep denying what's right in front of you lol

It's because they lack depth in key positions, Saul was a complete flop and RLC can't be trusted in such a vital role for them.

That's really the only difference, tactics wise they already proved their worth multiple times.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
disappointing to see Conte playing a bum like Dier... might have been wrong wishlisting him 🤷‍♂️

FFn0bTvX0AEWAM6

Top Bottom