• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Malky

Established Member
How's Moyes doing this? This place told me managers need to spend £200M, sign their own players, get time to change the culture and mentality around the club, etc, etc, before you can do this. Moyes has transformed West Ham from relegation material into European challangers, and a genuine shot at top 4, in less time than it's taken Arteta to take us from European challangers to midtable.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Only losers go into a game thinking it’s a free hit.

The type of losers that be waiting for scraps at the end of the night.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Unless they crumble I can’t see us finishing above this team. West Ham are legit better than us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think it'd be bad enough for a team like West Ham to go into a home game like this as a free hit.

For a club like Arsenal it should be unthinkable. I don't remember anyone ever saying it when Wenger was still here.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I think it'd be bad enough for a team like West Ham to go into a home game like this as a free hit.

For a club like Arsenal it should be unthinkable. I don't remember anyone ever saying it when Wenger was still here.

We played against some very, very strong Chelsea teams back then and it was never acceptable to lose those games.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Declan Rice becoming the best CM in the world this season has a small part to play

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Declan Rice becoming the best CM in the world this season has a small part to play

Not really surprised tbh. The quality at CM around Europe has been at its lowest in years.

Who are the top 5 CMs in Europe atm?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom